Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-05-2009, 06:24 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior M View Post
Well, if he doesnt run anything bigger than a Dingo, give him my number, we do some awesome grading(Dad works just like him with the rakes and grading) and dirt work, if he ever gets anything he cant handle or its cheaper for him to sub, we'll do just about anything. Shoot, we'll take the work he doesnt want if we are able to do it..
Okay PM me your number and I will get him to give you a call. He was also the second or third person in Columbia to have a dingo when they were straight from Australia and were green, so he has gotten used to using it you could say. Now he is on his third one, but still the original attachments. He has 2 toro dingos or siteworks system or whatever the hell they call themselves now and he still has the old one but the engine is different because it doesn't have an alternator like ours but a generator or something and it spins the wrong way. Really odd.

With losing his builders he is doing even small stuff now he didn't do before out of necessity. But there is some stuff like small jobs in existing yards (adding one bed, etc) he doesn't get much into. Also he has gotten big into the water features and patios. If you ever go to STI in Lexington he helped teach the class that built the water garden out front.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:27 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot75 View Post
Okay PM me your number and I will get him to give you a call. He was also the second or third person in Columbia to have a dingo when they were straight from Australia and were green, so he has gotten used to using it you could say. Now he is on his third one, but still the original attachments. He has 2 toro dingos or siteworks system or whatever the hell they call themselves now and he still has the old one but the engine is different because it doesn't have an alternator like ours but a generator or something and it spins the wrong way. Really odd.

With losing his builders he is doing even small stuff now he didn't do before out of necessity. But there is some stuff like small jobs in existing yards (adding one bed, etc) he doesn't get much into. Also he has gotten big into the water features and patios. If you ever go to STI in Lexington he helped teach the class that built the water garden out front.
We (I should say I. I am not that into doing landscaping work) arent really a landscaping company, we do purty much dirt work, I mean we install irrigation, sod, things,(enough to install a new yard) but we arent really a landscaping company I guess you could say.. But we could definetly do the dirt work for patios, water features(setting stone if they get that big).. But we do all kinds of different things, irrigation, french drain, lot clean up and clearing. We can do just about anything. Just ask and I'll tell ya if we can or want to do it or not..

PM will be sent in a few minutes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Old 03-07-2009, 07:46 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Come on Pilot, need 1 more post so I can send you my number.... I think its 15, who knows, we'll find out!

Quote:

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Old 03-07-2009, 12:10 PM
LawnSite Member

Sorry, I had a busy day yesterday. Maybe it will work now.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:15 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Sorry, I had a busy day yesterday. Maybe it will work now.
Oh, its fine.. I'll try it out..

Just tried, nope, still isnt working..

Heres what we'll do if its fine with you.. Post when you have a chance to set here for a second, I'll post my number, you'll post when you've written it down then I'll edit it out. How is that?

Quote:

Old 03-07-2009, 12:21 PM
LawnSite Member

I am actually about to run out the door. I will send you a pm in 2 seconds with my email so you can shoot it over to me.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:23 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
I am actually about to run out the door. I will send you a pm in 2 seconds with my email so you can shoot it over to me.
Ok, thats fine......

Quote:

Old 03-20-2009, 07:29 PM
LawnSite Member

Beaufort....
Old 03-24-2009, 10:21 PM
LawnSite Member

Anderson......
Old 03-26-2009, 10:17 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

In Charleston, do mostly North Charleston, Summerville, and Goose creek. I am small and do it part time but I have 25 accounts hoping to go to over 40 by the end of the year. Most have signed on for leaf removal, as well as clean ups and other various lawn work. Thinking about getting into lighting and watering systems in the next year or 2.

Would like to find someone i can sub work out to in case i get backed up and cant get caught up.