Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:19 AM
02DURAMAX's Avatar
02DURAMAX 02DURAMAX is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hanover Park, IL
Posts: 3,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick's Lawn Care View Post
hmmm... i would keep an eye out on the neighbors....

i keep mine locked up good...
they have three options

Cut the..

Cord, Lock, Or Eye... Very easy to get to them!
__________________
CAMPOS & SONS LANDSCAPING INC.
2004 GMC Sierra 2500HD DURAMAX/ALLISON 151,000 Miles
2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 DURAMAX/ALLISON 55,000 Miles
2004 Chevy C4500 W/12' Monroe Dump DURAMAX/ALLISON 105,000 Miles
2008 Royal Cargo 8.5'x18' Trailer

SCAG & ECHO POWER EQUIPMENT

"While your Strokin and Cummin.. I'll be takin your girl to the Max"
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Nick's Lawn Care's Avatar
Nick's Lawn Care Nick's Lawn Care is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02DURAMAX View Post
they have three options

Cut the..

Cord, Lock, Or Eye... Very easy to get to them!

Again i would like to see you cut it... it would be faster to cut the chainsaw, blower and trimmer...
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-01-2009, 08:38 PM
occ3377's Avatar
occ3377 occ3377 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Rochester Minnesota
Posts: 4
hey nick if you are regretting getting that 441 shoot me a price cause i have been looking for one of them.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Nick's Lawn Care's Avatar
Nick's Lawn Care Nick's Lawn Care is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by occ3377 View Post
hey nick if you are regretting getting that 441 shoot me a price cause i have been looking for one of them.
I think i'm going to keep it for a little while. I'm waiting for the new 660 to come out!!

I'll let you know, im not 100% sure if I still want to keep it...

Nick
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-02-2009, 04:52 PM
occ3377's Avatar
occ3377 occ3377 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Rochester Minnesota
Posts: 4
i would think that if you dont like the 441 that you arent going to like the 661 and that you should buy the 660 before the new ones come out?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Nick's Lawn Care's Avatar
Nick's Lawn Care Nick's Lawn Care is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by occ3377 View Post
i would think that if you dont like the 441 that you arent going to like the 661 and that you should buy the 660 before the new ones come out?
I like the 441, i just want a bigger saw. More power!!

If i didn't need more power i would stick with the 441...its a great saw!

Nick
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-02-2009, 05:22 PM
occ3377's Avatar
occ3377 occ3377 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Rochester Minnesota
Posts: 4
yea i got to thinking about that and couldent find out how to edit my post. I am used to arboristsite where they dont like the saw because of the new technology, but if you want a smoother, better filtering, maybe a little more power and the weight that goes with that, you will like the 661 from what i have heard. For me the 661 is too big for practicality, and so i plan on getting the 441 and save change until i can get a BIG saw.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Nick's Lawn Care's Avatar
Nick's Lawn Care Nick's Lawn Care is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by occ3377 View Post
yea i got to thinking about that and couldent find out how to edit my post. I am used to arboristsite where they dont like the saw because of the new technology, but if you want a smoother, better filtering, maybe a little more power and the weight that goes with that, you will like the 661 from what i have heard. For me the 661 is too big for practicality, and so i plan on getting the 441 and save change until i can get a BIG saw.
Yea buying the 441 was an impulse move. I bought it durring a storm and had the cash on hand, it was $862 and some change. For $150ish more i could of bought a 660... thats why i wish i bought a 660. I'm so mad i didn't buy it
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-02-2009, 07:43 PM
occ3377's Avatar
occ3377 occ3377 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Rochester Minnesota
Posts: 4
i can't wait to try out my new ms 361, havent hadmuch of a chance yet
__________________
Stihl MS 361 20"
Stihl MS 270 C-B 18"
Stihl MS 181 14"
Stihl MS 180 C-B 14"
Stihl KM 130 R with extension, pole pruner, string trimmer and grass blade attachments.
Kubota GR2100
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-04-2009, 12:39 AM
02DURAMAX's Avatar
02DURAMAX 02DURAMAX is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hanover Park, IL
Posts: 3,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick's Lawn Care View Post
Again i would like to see you cut it... it would be faster to cut the chainsaw, blower and trimmer...
Send me a lock, cable, and eyehook by mail and ill make a video of just how fast i can cut all three.
__________________
CAMPOS & SONS LANDSCAPING INC.
2004 GMC Sierra 2500HD DURAMAX/ALLISON 151,000 Miles
2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 DURAMAX/ALLISON 55,000 Miles
2004 Chevy C4500 W/12' Monroe Dump DURAMAX/ALLISON 105,000 Miles
2008 Royal Cargo 8.5'x18' Trailer

SCAG & ECHO POWER EQUIPMENT

"While your Strokin and Cummin.. I'll be takin your girl to the Max"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 PM.

Page generated in 0.09796 seconds with 8 queries