Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-10-2009, 07:09 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Looking for a.........

buying two Wrights in the near future and need to know if anyone has had any luck finding or rigging a stripping kit to the rear of the machine? removable would be nice.? would appreciate all comments. Also i really enjoyed demoing the mowers Thank you all and it sold me me over the toro grandstand. much continued sucess.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:39 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elements Group View Post
buying two Wrights in the near future and need to know if anyone has had any luck finding or rigging a stripping kit to the rear of the machine? removable would be nice.? would appreciate all comments. Also i really enjoyed demoing the mowers Thank you all and it sold me me over the toro grandstand. much continued sucess.
Good thread. I am looking for the same thing so I will follow this closely. I was wondering if a Scag striper could be adapted to fit? they are very nice IMHO, I have been thinking about that for a while, I may try to talk with the scag dealer. Wrights are great machines, just wish they would come out with something like that.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:52 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

WE demoed the Wright and Grandstand. both are excellent machines. i just preferred the wright when it comes to slopes and stability on hill sides since i am located in north ga and the grongs we maintain have some slopes that make it hard for the toro to stay course and keep the front wheels on the ground. just let me know if you here anything . Best of luck Thanks ,Matt
Old 01-12-2009, 10:01 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Im thinking we will hear something from somebody. I would also post this in commercial lawn mowing area as well, a lot of wright owners will chime in once they see it, much heavier traffic there. My wife is from Cedartown close to Rome, Ga. you very close to that area? Cold weather will be headin your way this week.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:38 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

no, but i know where cedartown is. i am on the opposite side of ga northeast ga near lake lainer. man i do love the northwest territory. i use to live in Lake tahoe. i have a cousin in portland. how is the business out your way? stay in touch
Old 01-13-2009, 09:30 AM
Sponsor

The Elements Group,

Check with bigleaguelawns.com, they have a kit that attaches to the rear hard wheel supports and looks like it would be easy to detach when necessary.

Best Regards
Wright Mfg. Service Dept.