Register free!

Old 01-18-2009, 01:14 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Talking

I AM ALL WARM AND FUZZY NOW
ok matt ill buy lunch and take you to the vet to see where you hit your head.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:01 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by growingdeeprootsorganicly View Post
Matt,

You are right, The bad energy that is a result of these discussions is for the birds.

If a salesman has a publicly sold commercial product and wants to make claims he/she better be able to back up their claims they make.

I never asked him to show or prove something that he didn't say he had or claimed.

If someone put's something out there as fact or a claim, Does no one have the right to ask question's and expect a honest answer?
If you're going to make claims to a product's efficacy, they need to be backed up. That's the thing Bill did not do. Unfortunately we're in a business with a lot shady characters so we must ask questions. I'm not saying what we did was wrong per se, but a little over the top.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:49 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
If you're going to make claims to a product's efficacy, they need to be backed up. That's the thing Bill did not do.
Please be specific, to say "Bill did not do" is misleading at best

Bill did not do what??????
Exactly where would you like me to send the information?? please be specific as to the information that was not given, please!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 02:36 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Bill did not do what??????
Exactly where would you like me to send the information?? please be specific as to the information that was not given, please!!!
Bill, this is easy for you to do. Just look back through the threads for all the unanswered questions which have been posed to you and your inferences to SFI tests, etc. for your products.

I'm sure everyone would be overly satisfied to see these results, etc. posted here and or on your site.

This homework is up to you, as the questions, I believe have already been asked.

If you were refering only to (general) studies/tests of similar products to yours and not your's specifically, just say so.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:32 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

I have said 7 dozen times, jeez tim
send us an email as to the information that you would like to see and we would be happy to oblige. I have never seen an email from you or anyone else from the forum (except Matt) that has asked for information.

are you just plain lazy or are you trying to play GOTCHA, paranoid organic forum cool, you can have it. how much information have you posted on this forum??? Is that the way you guys want to play this?? I don't

You make it sound like I am a scoundrel, like there is some conspricacy going on. give it a rest. I need to confess, JF Kennedy, UH HUH it was us, ML King yep
WTF, get some vitamin D
Old 02-06-2009, 08:48 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICT Bill View Post
I have said 7 dozen times, jeez tim
send us an email as to the information that you would like to see and we would be happy to oblige. I have never seen an email from you or anyone else from the forum (except Matt) that has asked for information.

are you just plain lazy or are you trying to play GOTCHA, paranoid organic forum cool, you can have it. how much information have you posted on this forum??? Is that the way you guys want to play this?? I don't

You make it sound like I am a scoundrel, like there is some conspricacy going on. give it a rest. I need to confess, JF Kennedy, UH HUH it was us, ML King yep
WTF, get some vitamin D
Great answer.

NOT!
Old 02-06-2009, 12:23 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Well Bill, you know that to not be quite acurrate and I am not trying to stir up any trouble nor make you out to be a bad guy. My post was not uncivil and undeserving of such an affront. You will have noted my defence of your product on this forum on more than one occasion if you were paying attention.

Regarding questions, it seems to me that you have utilized an evasive technique by throwing out sarcastic comments as you have now done or you just don't post for a while. I believe I have noticed an evasion of direct requests for test results, etc. If I am wrong, I stand to be corrected.

I was inferring in my post that it should be up to you to track down these questions, not others.

But lets put that to side and proceed. Can you post here the SFI test results on your products? These would be the test results you referenced in a post a while back. Perhaps some of the folks can repost their questions which might remain unanswered.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:18 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I think it is safe to say... this thread flipped completely upside down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NattyLawn View Post
Over the last few months, we've had quite a few heated debates on ICT's products and the lack of information we receive back when answering questions... Honestly, Bill didn't have to answer most of the questions we specifically asked about his product... Let's face it, Bill does sell a transition product to attract synthetic applicators more to an organic/organic based end. Bill's fighting the good fight, and that says a lot overall.

After many battles with rcreech and others on either forum, I'm getting a little tired of it. It's bad energy, and if anything turns a lot of people off to the positive things I do post. I'm tired of being an internet tough guy, because that's not how I am in person. So once again, I do apologize
Kiril has to remind me of the end goal all the time... which makes me feel like

I would suggest page two of this thread has missed the mark in a similar way...
Old 02-06-2009, 03:55 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

ok so a re post, if he can answer, if not I'm still cool....

" where does the base material for the NPP come from, country of origin if possible??, or just a US or non US will also work for me. PM, mail, smoke signal. and if he cant say then thats still cool."

I would like just to say that even if we ( all of us ) can be friend's and still not agree then at least we are still friends.......

maybe a boxing ring is needed for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBxvVfy7aJM
Old 02-06-2009, 03:58 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

[QUOTE=JDUtah;2750039]I think it is safe to say... this thread flipped completely upside down...
QUOTE]

So can you guys start another thread so I don't think I'm being apologized to all the time?

The nation that destroys its soil destroys itself.
Franklin D. Roosevelt