Register free!
Search
 
     

Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-10-2009, 03:28 PM
FYS777's Avatar
FYS777 FYS777 is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central, OR.
Posts: 2,305
You know the snow blower is kinda like a compost spreader, um I do have a small mound of compost in the back yard, and a snow blower, I might have to try it just for giggles. be back in a few,
__________________


BRINGING REVIVAL TO YOUR LAND
PSALMS 67
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-10-2009, 03:28 PM
JDUtah's Avatar
JDUtah JDUtah is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UT
Posts: 2,671
Sorry... the rack to throw your eco lawn or other spreader on.

Put your compost in bed, preferably dump, have that rack with spreader and you are good to go...

Read that thread.. there are rack options that prolly will hold a 36" WB.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-10-2009, 03:29 PM
JDUtah's Avatar
JDUtah JDUtah is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UT
Posts: 2,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by FYS777 View Post
You know the snow blower is kinda like a compost spreader, um I do have a small mound of compost in the back yard, and a snow blower, I might have to try it just for giggles. be back in a few,
haha! Pics? Video?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-10-2009, 03:38 PM
FYS777's Avatar
FYS777 FYS777 is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central, OR.
Posts: 2,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDUtah View Post
haha! Pics? Video?
I was by myself, it did work, it only through it about 8 feet, had fun trying though, have to wait till my son gets home, take vid or pic, I was looking around though to make sure nobody was watching, me do this,
__________________


BRINGING REVIVAL TO YOUR LAND
PSALMS 67
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-10-2009, 03:39 PM
FYS777's Avatar
FYS777 FYS777 is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central, OR.
Posts: 2,305
O the carries are good I liked them.
__________________


BRINGING REVIVAL TO YOUR LAND
PSALMS 67
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-10-2009, 03:43 PM
FYS777's Avatar
FYS777 FYS777 is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central, OR.
Posts: 2,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDUtah View Post
Sorry... the rack to throw your eco lawn or other spreader on.

Put your compost in bed, preferably dump, have that rack with spreader and you are good to go...

Read that thread.. there are rack options that prolly will hold a 36" WB.
something of that weight, I wonder if it would need a double hitch set up,?
__________________


BRINGING REVIVAL TO YOUR LAND
PSALMS 67
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-10-2009, 03:48 PM
JDUtah's Avatar
JDUtah JDUtah is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UT
Posts: 2,671
prolly... there is a pic of a double hitch rack in that thread... and one that has casters...

Best bet is to call him and ask bearing weight.

The thread

The double hitch
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-10-2009, 03:53 PM
FYS777's Avatar
FYS777 FYS777 is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central, OR.
Posts: 2,305
Thanks looked at those, very good post.
__________________


BRINGING REVIVAL TO YOUR LAND
PSALMS 67
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-10-2009, 03:55 PM
JDUtah's Avatar
JDUtah JDUtah is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UT
Posts: 2,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by FYS777 View Post
I was by myself, it did work, it only through it about 8 feet, had fun trying though, have to wait till my son gets home, take vid or pic, I was looking around though to make sure nobody was watching, me do this,
lol awesome
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-11-2009, 08:47 AM
Kiril Kiril is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: District 9 CA
Posts: 18,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by treegal1 View Post
that's a new one to me a snow thrower??? whats this snow you all speak of??? shovel and a wheel barrow will work for now........
I agree up to 1 acre and a single man. Anything beyond that, more laborers or get a machine.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:50 PM.

Page generated in 0.09444 seconds with 7 queries