Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-10-2009, 09:06 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.3mudder View Post
Man, those saws need to be used and get dirty, if you let me borrow them I can take care of that part... LOL

That was a steal on your part for that Scag. Here, 1000 thats about all you can get for one.
Ha ha. ya nick cleans those things even when their not dirty. We all take really good care of our equipment. but the saws are all nicks.

And the scag i had bought for 1000$ cleaned it up and re sold it for 1500$. it actually was a deal for both ends because i never used it on my jobs i just used it at my house ( or my parents house). i like to buy and sell things. I am currently trying to sell my 2004 suzuki ltz 400 for 3100$ on craigs. it is worth alot more than this but i got an incredable deal on it and i am trying to make a profit. i will make about 900$ on it. i dont rip people off because it will end up coming back and biting you in the A$$.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:17 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petr51488 View Post
I think so. There were about 40 pictures of them.

Why do you need a partner with only 3 accounts? How do you possibly make anything?
Ha, No thats my brother whos 15 with three accounts next to our house (hes just by himself).

ME (Integrity Guy) and my partner started out last year and have 10 lawn maintenance accounts. We are definentally going to atleast double that this year. but we also stay plenty buissy with 30-40 landscaping accounts that continue to have work done throught hte year. We also have a connection with a local mulching company that sells bulk mulch but does not deliver it. When someone wants them to lay down the mulch thye give us the jobs. With the mulch contact and alot of people that our parents know (which i mean alot, we probably get atleast one landscaping or mulching job a week alone just from our parents knowing people.) We are buisy just about every day of the week from the end of march to october.

We also pay for everything you see in those pictures so we obviously make some money. Ya my parents have money and could buy me everything i ever needed but they do not. they spoil my sisters but not me and my brother. The only thing my parents paid for was my truck and i have to pick up everything else. I like to save alot of money so i dont spend every pennie that i make.

And No i dont have to pay for the shed, my dads friend owns it and does not use it. I have called around to alot of storage places but all of ther 40x20 units are all taken. I am trying to find a place that will let me maintain the ground of the storage facility in trade for a free unit. The big ones (40x20) run around 250-350$ a month
Old 02-10-2009, 09:36 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Ahhh Joe! or is this joes bro? The ford belongs tyo joe and dan i thought? not just joe!

You Lied!
Old 02-10-2009, 10:34 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petr51488 View Post
I think so. There were about 40 pictures of them.

Why do you need a partner with only 3 accounts? How do you possibly make anything?
Ha, No thats my brother whos 15 with three accounts next to our house (hes just by himself).

ME (Integrity Guy) and my partner started out last year and have 10 lawn maintenance accounts. We are definentally going to atleast double that this year. but we also stay plenty buissy with 30-40 landscaping accounts that continue to have work done throught hte year. We also have a connection with a local mulching company that sells bulk mulch but does not deliver it. When someone wants them to lay down the mulch thye give us the jobs. With the mulch contact and alot of people that our parents know (which i mean alot, we probably get atleast one landscaping or mulching job a week alone just from our parents knowing people.) We are buisy just about every day of the week from the end of march to october.

We also pay for everything you see in those pictures so we obviously make some money. Ya my parents have money and could buy me everything i ever needed but they do not. they spoil my sisters but not me and my brother. The only thing my parents paid for was my truck and i have to pick up everything else. I like to save alot of money so i dont spend every pennie that i make.

And No i dont have to pay for the shed, my dads friend owns it and does not use it. I have called around to alot of storage places but all of ther 40x20 units are all taken. I am trying to find a place that will let me maintain the ground of the storage facility in trade for a free unit. The big ones (40x20) run around 250-350$ a month

Me and my brother also Cut all of my dads works and rental properties on the side. they are all commercial and In the winter we do their snow removal and other commercial lots.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:35 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleGrounds View Post
Ahhh Joe! or is this joes bro? The ford belongs tyo joe and dan i thought? not just joe!

You Lied!
Nothing in this photo is Dans.

Read the first paragraph it says
white ford is toms
Red chevy is joes.

To set it staight

Integrity Guy = Joe (me)
Tom's lawn care = Tom (my brother)
Dan does not have an account. (ithink?)
Old 02-10-2009, 11:09 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

dan makes it sound like you and him spilt the 350
Old 02-10-2009, 11:25 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

how does your brother have that ford at 15 with 3 accounts?? haha
Old 02-10-2009, 12:15 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleGrounds View Post
dan makes it sound like you and him spilt the 350
haha this is branden isnt it!!! i had no clue you were on here.

No dan was yankin your chain, thats my brothers truck. It is sick nasty!!.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:16 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnj18 View Post
how does your brother have that ford at 15 with 3 accounts?? haha
read the post above.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:18 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

ok so then how dow you guys have two nice trucks with just 10 accounts?