Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-15-2009, 12:23 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Well, after just graduating college and having my company pick up steam after being in business just a little over a year now, I thought I would start sharing pics of what I do. I certainly enjoy seeing everyone else's stories told through photos so I thought I would start contributing a little bit on here I've got a bunch of photos from last year that I will post as time allows, but I thought I would start with some photos of new equipment.

So for your viewing pleasure, may I introduce "The Beast" (or insert other witty name here ). She is currently on a Rent-Own program (so no one can call me out ), that I hope to convert to a ownership program in 1.5-3 months depending on work load. She starts her first job this Monday clearing storm damage from ROWs an hour north of my home.

Enjoy and thanks for looking! Hopefully I will have many more photos to share in the coming year.
Attached Images

Old 02-15-2009, 12:28 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

NICE rent to own?
what % do they do that at?
Old 02-15-2009, 12:29 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

NICE........keep 'em coming. RTO is a smart way to go.......
Old 02-15-2009, 12:30 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

VERY sweet setup. You will really like that machine. I'm jealous but alas, I work in the rock most of the time.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."

Twitter @Cedar_Clearing
Old 02-15-2009, 12:39 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Thats a very nice setup you have there. Nice truck too

Now go get that machine dirty!

"Life is like running a motor grader. You have to look down the road and plan for whats ahead and not down at your feet!"

http://www.youtube.com/user/letsdig18

New facebook fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Letsdi...3541611?v=wall

Old 02-15-2009, 12:57 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Haha- the machine is already dirty. Right after I took that photo I took into the woods for 2 hours and got mud on it. Can't show up at the new job lookin too clean right?

RTO was a great deal for me- the dealership I am working with is taking 100% of my payments (excluding sales tax) for up to 3 months and converting them to the necessary down payment on the machine.

I'm excited to get going finally. Thanks for the comments and keep em coming!
Old 02-15-2009, 01:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Nice PJ trailer. I have one and it has been excellent. Good luck in all your endeavors.
Old 02-15-2009, 02:05 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

RTO was how i was able to get my first dozer 34 years ago !!!!!

My rent was set up $2500 dollars a month,but if i went over 100 hours a month then it was like $25 an hour more over the 100 hours.

Which added up,since i worked 7days a week,as long a days as i could.

The good thing was that the payments also went 100% toward the machine purchase at the end of the rent term which was 1 year.So all those extra hours overtime didn't go to waste.

The catch was that at the end of the year the machine went back to the dealer and you lost everything that you had paid in on it and your hard work!

I figured since i didn't have anything to lose other then 1 year out of my life if i failed it was a good choice and at the time my only chance.Luckly everything worked out

My machine was new also and was the best thing,since it had warranty and very little downtime.It was a busy time then.Hopefully it will be for you also.Good luck
Old 02-15-2009, 02:30 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARP View Post
Well, after just graduating college and having my company pick up steam after being in business just a little over a year now, I thought I would start sharing pics of what I do. I certainly enjoy seeing everyone else's stories told through photos so I thought I would start contributing a little bit on here I've got a bunch of photos from last year that I will post as time allows, but I thought I would start with some photos of new equipment.

So for your viewing pleasure, may I introduce "The Beast" (or insert other witty name here ). She is currently on a Rent-Own program (so no one can call me out ), that I hope to convert to a ownership program in 1.5-3 months depending on work load. She starts her first job this Monday clearing storm damage from ROWs an hour north of my home.

Enjoy and thanks for looking! Hopefully I will have many more photos to share in the coming year.

Good choice in equipment Now let's see some job pictures.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:13 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys- I'm hoping everything works out as well. As Construct'O said, I got nothing to lose and with my personality, failure is not an option. Hopefully I'll get some good photos of the job this week. Supposed to be some interesting terrain...