Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 02-28-2009, 02:01 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

heres the most recent. its a little bit dirty but oh well.

4.3 Chevy V6, 350 tranny, original toyoya t case. mild cam, bored 40 over, holly 2bbl carburetor. lifted 7 inches, fixin to go another 4 inches, tires are rubbing. I plan on converting disk brakes on the back. She rides on 41 inch iroks and 18 inch eagle wheels.
Attached Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningside View Post
I bought a wb from 4.3 Mudder and it was a great deal. he was honest and it was easy.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:04 PM
LawnSite Member

My weekend toy

here is My weekend Toy, 1981 harley Sturgis edition shovelhead, but I need to sell it to finish my other weekend toy.

My Falcon Gyroplane.

I have not been on the site in awhile,just learned about the site last year about the time the mowing season started.

I am happy to say that even those I did not have alot of customers,I did make enough money to float thru the winter with.

I feel this year is going to be even better. I just had 2 new lawn signs made up and replaced the spindal bearings on my Z-trac 737.

hope everyone here has a great season this year.
Attached Images

Old 02-28-2009, 02:07 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Man, I like tha plane, that would be awesome to ride in.

Quote:
I bought a wb from 4.3 Mudder and it was a great deal. he was honest and it was easy.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:10 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Arent those little planes and helicopters dangerous as hell? You said its not finished yet?

4.3, I love that truck! Do those wheels hold up ok and not get all scratched up when you off road that thing?
Old 02-28-2009, 02:12 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Now that I look at it again, can you even turn that thing with the wheels/tires on it now they look to be rubbing nearly just sitting? You said you plan on lifting more?
Old 02-28-2009, 02:14 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoetschOutdoor View Post

4.3, I love that truck! Do those wheels hold up ok and not get all scratched up when you off road that thing?
I actually have not got to go out since I got these wheels n tires last year. I bought them used, I noticed that there is a piece of chrome plating that already came off about and inch in diameter. I like to hit the mud, I don't do any rock crawling or trail riding, I never got into that part.

Other than that it gets a lot of looks. I know there is a chevy truck around here, he must have a 16 inch lift 44 inch mudders, You can almost walk undernieth it. Its way too tall.

Quote:
Old 02-28-2009, 02:17 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoetschOutdoor View Post
Now that I look at it again, can you even turn that thing with the wheels/tires on it now they look to be rubbing nearly just sitting? You said you plan on lifting more?
I can turn it all the way to the left, but not all the way to the right. It will rub if you turn the wheels and hit the brakes. The back, the axle is not in the center of the wheel well, I have lift blocks that have off center pin and hole to move the axle back, I have to get front and rear spirngs before I can put the blocks on the back. Once I get it lifted, no more rubbing

Quote:
Old 02-28-2009, 02:24 PM
LawnSite Member

That is a Gyroplane,or as some call them a gyrocopter, I still need to get my main Rotorblades,they fly kind of like a helicopter. Ron Awad,who is also on here flys an open frame 2 seater.if you look on youtube and look up gyroron,you will see some of his flying.
I am still a student pilot.

for more info you can go to www.rotaryforum.com or www.pra.org

for you sled lovers out there, Ron is now installed a Converted yamaha sled engine in his.

Gyro's are pretty safe as long as you get proper training and they are a blast to fly.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:18 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdturd9726 View Post
thtss sweet... i hit 80 into a good wind. Hard to top out with the T-top... makes things a little tipsy.
hey bud...I dont want to be an a$$ hole either but would you mind telling me how those old merc's can possibly push your 25-30' boat 80mph? I fish in the SKA against boats like the Hooters boat, and team Fountain...these guys have quad 300's on boats that barly touch 75. Team fountain has the fastest center console ever to hit the water (fishing boat) that topped out at 78.2 on the GPS...how in the hell did you get your boat to do 80? Just wondering...the boat I fish on is a 27' CC with twin 250 yamahas and we can only run about 38-45 depending on gear and conditions.

TORO
Walker
ECHO
RedMax
Powerstroke
Old 02-28-2009, 03:20 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt66 View Post
my 250hp yamaha vmax skeeter bass boat almost goes 80 stock.
boats like yours scare the sh!t out of me...we can run my buddies Supra (wakeboard boat) out completely full tilt...and the friggin bass boats pass us like were walking...they draft like 4" at WOT (just the prop!)...thats nuts!

TORO
Walker
ECHO
RedMax
Powerstroke