Register free!
Search
 
     

Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #251  
Old 03-09-2009, 06:52 PM
johnnybravo8802 johnnybravo8802 is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ga.
Posts: 2,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by davis45 View Post
I've been racin 4-wheel motocross for about 8 or 9 years i'd say. Raced in about 20 states, could buy one heck of a nice car for the price of one wheeler, piss away an amazing amount of money, and I love it all, haha.

Here's a few of the past ones, workin on buildin a new one right now.
I'd love to have an old, highly modified, Honda 250R. I saw one run one day and that thing was awesome-he was roosting the he@# out of some red dirt!!! He could kick up a lot more dirt than my CR500. My next choice would be a quadzilla-just for play. Nice bikes by the way. Now you guys are giving me the fever again-bad for wife. If I went the 4 stroke route, I'd go for the KTM 525-just a dream
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:11 PM
weasel's Avatar
weasel weasel is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 5
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by davis45 View Post
I've been racin 4-wheel motocross for about 8 or 9 years i'd say. Raced in about 20 states, could buy one heck of a nice car for the price of one wheeler, piss away an amazing amount of money, and I love it all, haha.

Here's a few of the past ones, workin on buildin a new one right now.
nice..ever raced in Tn.
I use to run Banshee's those Bast*** were fast nearly killed myself.
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 03-09-2009, 09:24 PM
JustaGlimpseLandscapeMntc JustaGlimpseLandscapeMntc is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Averill Park, New York
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Property View Post
a couple of my project camaro, the silver one is the one goin on the road. Cage'd, rear seats out, racing seats in the front, harnesses, 5spd stick. 350 with an intake carb and cam with a small shot of NOS, MSD 6AL box.... its a work in progress
Nice car, still want one of this third gen camaros myself. Found this one and couldn't resist, only 600 made in '91. Now just need to get rid of the 305 TBI garbage for an LT1 or LS1, just need the time and $.
Attached Images
     
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 03-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Alpha Property's Avatar
Alpha Property Alpha Property is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Southern Ontario-Niagara
Posts: 407
i want an LSX block, 350 small block base, LS package, 6 bolt mains.... but you can take it out to a 472 and still safly run a 200hp shot of nos or a small amount of boost, they say u can hit 502cub's naturaly asperated, but those are some pritty thin cylender walls
__________________
www.alphaproperty.ca
2005 2500HD GMC Ext Cab Short Box
2000 1500 Z71 Ext Cab Short Box
6ft Aluminum Truck Craft Dump Insert
20x8 Atlas Enclosed Trailer
14x 6.5 Tandem Open Landscaping Trailer
1 2011 Walker 23/48
1 36" Scag Belt Drive Fixed Deck walkbehind
2 21" Toro Super Recylers
1 Blue Bird Lawn Dethatcher
1 Classen 30" core aerator
1 Sthil FS 90R (love the 4-mix)
1 Sthil KM 90R with trimmer, edger, poll pruner and tiller
1 Stihl HS 45
1 Stihl BR429
1 Sthil BG 55 D

Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 03-09-2009, 09:53 PM
JustaGlimpseLandscapeMntc JustaGlimpseLandscapeMntc is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Averill Park, New York
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Property View Post
i want an LSX block, 350 small block base, LS package, 6 bolt mains.... but you can take it out to a 472 and still safly run a 200hp shot of nos or a small amount of boost, they say u can hit 502cub's naturaly asperated, but those are some pritty thin cylender walls
Sounds like a nice set-up, those would be some pretty thin walls indeed. Unfortunately for me, too much power and the 'vert body will be in pieces...a bit too much body flex. Which, of course, is why I want a 91-92 camaro coupe to play with someday.
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 03-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Lucky Star Lawn Care's Avatar
Lucky Star Lawn Care Lucky Star Lawn Care is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billybob12 View Post
this crap all sucks, my atv, dirt bike, snowmobile, and lawnmower owns everyones crap in here, i got a 2007 cobra as my car, thats all i gotta say
All that and no camera to show it off???Im sure you have a chick to who is smokin hot right?? But in reality you dont have sh$t never been laid and walk around with your collar popped to running tricks for d!@ks
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 03-09-2009, 11:27 PM
Mlc gmc03 Mlc gmc03 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Indiana
Posts: 324
ya come on billybob there are a few corvettes on this post that would love to show off their tailights to your cobra. PLEASE post pics of all your made up stuff
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 03-10-2009, 07:53 AM
davis45's Avatar
davis45 davis45 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 986
Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel View Post
nice..ever raced in Tn.
I use to run Banshee's those Bast*** were fast nearly killed myself.
Yea, I've raced at Loretta's and Muddy Creek in TN.
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 03-10-2009, 07:55 AM
davis45's Avatar
davis45 davis45 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 986
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybravo8802 View Post
I'd love to have an old, highly modified, Honda 250R. I saw one run one day and that thing was awesome-he was roosting the he@# out of some red dirt!!! He could kick up a lot more dirt than my CR500. My next choice would be a quadzilla-just for play. Nice bikes by the way. Now you guys are giving me the fever again-bad for wife. If I went the 4 stroke route, I'd go for the KTM 525-just a dream

I agree, the new KTMs are f'n sick.
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 03-10-2009, 03:08 PM
LBLC_LCO's Avatar
LBLC_LCO LBLC_LCO is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Independence, MO.
Posts: 402
Looks like someone has been deleted.

__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 PM.

Page generated in 0.11173 seconds with 8 queries