Register free!

Old 03-11-2009, 11:00 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior M View Post
Sure do, and its vinyl, not plastic.. We've done every aspect of the building process for this guy, except for the digging, we arent capable of doing that caliber of dirt moving.. But I'd definetly like to get into it..
Ohhhh my bad. LOL Those vinyl pools, have you see an increase of people using them instead of a standard pool with concrete and rebar and so forth? You think people might be doing that because of the economic hard times right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningside View Post
I bought a wb from 4.3 Mudder and it was a great deal. he was honest and it was easy.
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Lawn Maintenance View Post
how do you all like the bobcat mini excavates. only ever seen the cat around here. used one once really liked it just not much need for them. do they hold up just like the original bobcat.
there are mixed opinions all over the place on this subject, Bobcats controls are more fidgety in certain models(the 430zts is the only one I know of) But the controls in Bobcats take less movement to do a certain movement, its definetly a different feel to CAT joysticks, but I like them, the hydraulics seem to react faster, but I've put a whole lot of hours on Bobcat mini ex's, I'd assume thats why I prefer them..

But if you wanna get a feel for one, dont go judge off a rental, rentals are pieces of crap that are fixed just enough to run and they are made to do things machines never should do..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
nice quad, do you race them or did you buy it more for fun. use to do all of that quad and dirt bikes just dont have the time or the money to do that any more
No i dont race them but ive always wanted to do motocross. MY dads a city boy so he never really was into this stuff and therefore i never really knew about Quads and dirt bikes till i was 13. Now i can buy all of my own toys and so i just do it for fun.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:01 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityGuy View Post
Heres Pics of my 2004 suzuki ltz 400

ALso For sale if anyones interested??? any offers pm me.
Man, if only it was a 200, I dont want that big of a bike, plus I dont want a clutch..

Quote:

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Old 03-11-2009, 11:03 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.3mudder View Post
Ohhhh my bad. LOL Those vinyl pools, have you see an increase of people using them instead of a standard pool with concrete and rebar and so forth? You think people might be doing that because of the economic hard times right now.
Really just depends on the type of person the buyer is on what type of pool they buy, but there are more vinyl pools simply because of price. An expensive pool for us is $30,000, we've had more expensive ones, but most are in the low to mid $20k.

As far as the economic down turn, we had 2 pools on the books to do in the first of march and they got pushed back to, well, who knows..

Quote:

Old 03-11-2009, 11:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Man, if only it was a 200, I dont want that big of a bike, plus I dont want a clutch..
For a sport bike a manual is the only way to go. Its super easy to learn to and you have way more controll for trail riding. I can make you a sweat deal if your interested.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:05 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Really just depends on the type of person the buyer is on what type of pool they buy, but there are more vinyl pools simply because of price. An expensive pool for us is $30,000, we've had more expensive ones, but most are in the low to mid $20k.

As far as the economic down turn, we had 2 pools on the books to do in the first of march and they got pushed back to, well, who knows..
Well how about that. Well, good luck this season, we are going to need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningside View Post
I bought a wb from 4.3 Mudder and it was a great deal. he was honest and it was easy.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:06 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

i use to race dirt bikes but got in to a bad wreak on one and that was the end of it for me i realized that i need to set priorities and still being able to walk and work was better than racing dirt bikes. but i miss it every day it was fun. just to get out and go balls to the wall
Old 03-11-2009, 11:07 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.3mudder View Post
Well how about that. Well, good luck this season, we are going to need it.
Good luck to you to, I am just now getting rolling on my first job, had alot of bids early on, but nothing panned out. But I am getting a really late start, I am usually up and running after the first week of Feb.

Quote:

Old 03-11-2009, 11:09 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
i use to race dirt bikes but got in to a bad wreak on one and that was the end of it for me i realized that i need to set priorities and still being able to walk and work was better than racing dirt bikes. but i miss it every day it was fun. just to get out and go balls to the wall
Thats unfortunate.

My cousins have dirt bikes and i love riding them at my property. I always thought i could do motocross becuase my cousins would always dare me to do some crazy Sh*t on the bike and i would be stupid enough to actually do it and i would always pull it off. I have had some really close calls and have taken some nasty spills but never broke anything or had to go to the hospital.