Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-01-2009, 02:36 AM
LawnSite Member

Green Software thoughts

i wanted to know what ppl us for computer software. i use quickbooks and its a great software its just not the best system if i wait to bill at the end of the month i have to click click click to get the items and show the dates and every thing, if i add the service on a weekly basis its still a just as much work and the due dates are from the date you started the invoice. i really want to purchase something like clip or another green ind. software but there so expensive. real green i could do online payments and other interesting things like store phone calls with customers and clip is the most mobile friendly i think. i do have a laptop and a desktop so i could be mobile. any way looking for what you guys do that works well covers your butt and makes your life alittle easier. thanks i only need it to be one user for now.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:00 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

If you want specialized software, Realgreen is the best on the market. It is extremely expensive, however. For mobile applications Clip and Qxpress are very good and are both industry specific.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:02 PM
LawnSite Member

Groundskeeper Pro (Ver 6.3.1) on a laptop with a mobile broadband card and bluetooth HP Deskjet 460 Mobile printer. Works well for me. Gaining the ability to swipe Credit Cards in the truck starting this season.