Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Sponsor

23HP & 25HP now available on Wright RH & Sport models

23HP & 25HP engines are now available on both the Wright Rapid Height and Sentar Sport models (48 & 52" decks). Feel free to visit our website or click on this link for more information http://www.wrightmfg.com/index.cfm

Last edited by WrightCommercial; 03-02-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:24 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

So I could get a 23hp on a 48RH , or a 23/52RH ? I was at the dealer today and told him about this , so he made a call to Wright, and said that it was only on the Sentar Sport models .. ? Also need some clarity on the 19/48RH being the 601 big block as being on the newer models . ....

I do believe we discussed some of this in another thread , but the trip to the dealer makes it necessary to hash this out again ..

Thanks ...
Old 03-06-2009, 11:46 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downeast View Post
So I could get a 23hp on a 48RH , or a 23/52RH ? I was at the dealer today and told him about this , so he made a call to Wright, and said that it was only on the Sentar Sport models .. ?
The 23/25 HP KAW options really make the 48"/52" RH Standers and Sentar Sports much more attractive machines.

'That government is best which governs least'; and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which also I believe ó 'That government is best which governs not at all.' ~ Henry David Thoreau
Old 03-07-2009, 08:29 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes it does Jameson ....

Jillian , I checked out the buy mower link on your site and it shows the options now with MSRP ... I will print it out and show the dealer .. That leaves the question of the 19hp/601 now being standard issue for a 19/48 , I know its on the 19/52 .. RH models i am talking all ..

I dunno who the dealer talked to yesterday , but they seemed unaware of these changes .

Thanks
Old 03-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
So I could get a 23hp on a 48RH , or a 23/52RH ? I was at the dealer today and told him about this , so he made a call to Wright, and said that it was only on the Sentar Sport models .. ? Also need some clarity on the 19/48RH being the 601 big block as being on the newer models . ....

I do believe we discussed some of this in another thread , but the trip to the dealer makes it necessary to hash this out again ..

Thanks ...
Good Morning Downeast!

Contact me directly and I will work with your dealer (jillianj@wrightmfg.com). Both the RH AND the Sport are now available with 23 & 25 HP engine.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
Sales & Marketing Administrator
Wright Manufacturing
jillianj@wrightmfg.com
www.wrightmfg.com
Old 03-09-2009, 12:46 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Jillian , I showed them the new options on your site , so know they know ...

If I were to order up a 23/48 RH this week , what am I looking at for a delivery date ...?

Thanks ....
Old 03-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Sponsor

Downeast,

Depends on your dealer and their distributor. Which dealer are you currently working with? Typically, once we receive the order from the distributor, it should only take a few days to process and get shipped out to the distributor who will then get it to the dealer. But you'll have to account for the time it will take for the order to go through the dealer, to the distributor, shipping time, etc.

Hope that helps!

Jillian
Old 03-09-2009, 01:05 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrightCommercial View Post
Downeast,

Depends on your dealer and their distributor. Which dealer are you currently working with? Typically, once we receive the order from the distributor, it should only take a few days to process and get shipped out to the distributor who will then get it to the dealer. But you'll have to account for the time it will take for the order to go through the dealer, to the distributor, shipping time, etc.

Hope that helps!

Jillian
I am talking to two dealers but most likely will go through Coastal in Marstons Mills , Cape Cod, Ma

They will put it right through .. The sales man mentioned the nasty words special order ... So that got me wondering .. They didn't know if it wold be when I showed them ..
So , yes your last post did help clarify that it's not considered a special order ...

Thanks again ...
Old 03-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
I am talking to two dealers but most likely will go through Coastal in Marstons Mills , Cape Cod, Ma

They will put it right through .. The sales man mentioned the nasty words special order ... So that got me wondering .. They didn't know if it wold be when I showed them ..
So , yes your last post did help clarify that it's not considered a special order ...

Thanks again ...
They may have meant "special order" for them given it is a unit they don't have in "stock." But no, not a special order on our end. We'll get it out as soon as possible!

Good luck and I hope you enjoy the mower!

Jillian
Old 03-09-2009, 05:08 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

No, they were thinking special order , that it would take longer to get from Wright because of production type issues ...

Thanks