Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 03-11-2009, 10:50 PM
meyere60 meyere60 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: burbank il
Posts: 43
my family has alot of guns. mi grand, 9 mil, Beretta, rugger,45 etc, some collectibles . if i had 1 in my truck in chicago il while working, i wood probably go to jail, or get shot by a cop. lol. even with a permit. with all the stupid gangs here. they take our rite away to carry guns, freaken scum of the earth. they need to get a job.lol.
__________________
meyere60 bower landscaping/snowplowing
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-11-2009, 10:59 PM
4.3mudder's Avatar
4.3mudder 4.3mudder is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: DFW, Texas (Ellis County)
Posts: 2,227
They need to be in the hands of people who really need them.. I don't watch the news anymore, gosh everytime you flip it on, "economy this and that" or "there was a drive by.... shooting took place in a strip club..... drug deal gone bad..... jeez I don't know what to think anymore.

As Jackie Gleason's quote from Smokey and the Bandit. "What the hell is the world coming to?"
__________________
Nathan's Lawn Service



Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningside View Post
I bought a wb from 4.3 Mudder and it was a great deal. he was honest and it was easy.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-12-2009, 04:57 AM
JPsDuramax's Avatar
JPsDuramax JPsDuramax is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by meyere60 View Post
my family has alot of guns. mi grand, 9 mil, Beretta, rugger,45 etc, some collectibles . if i had 1 in my truck in chicago il while working, i wood probably go to jail, or get shot by a cop. lol. even with a permit. with all the stupid gangs here. they take our rite away to carry guns, freaken scum of the earth. they need to get a job.lol.
Sorry to hear that. Hear in Georgia, they pass laws in order for you to carry your gun more places. I can take it anywhere except state and federal buildings, federal parks, bars (not including restaurants w/ bars), inside schools, and public gatherings (i.e. concerts, rallies). So pretty much anywhere I need to. And as long as you have a permit and are abiding by the law, the police do not give you any problems.

The main reason I have it is for two places I do in downtown Atlanta. I usually pick up a trash bag full of broken liquor bottles and beer bottles. Cars speed down the road at around 70 (only a 35mph zone). You can watch drug deals going down, and the last time I was out there I saw line of cars trying to pickup a girl, asking "how much?" So yeah, I feel better when we can all protect ourselves.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-12-2009, 07:38 AM
4.3mudder's Avatar
4.3mudder 4.3mudder is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: DFW, Texas (Ellis County)
Posts: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPsDuramax View Post
Sorry to hear that. Hear in Georgia, they pass laws in order for you to carry your gun more places. I can take it anywhere except state and federal buildings, federal parks, bars (not including restaurants w/ bars), inside schools, and public gatherings (i.e. concerts, rallies). So pretty much anywhere I need to. And as long as you have a permit and are abiding by the law, the police do not give you any problems.

The main reason I have it is for two places I do in downtown Atlanta. I usually pick up a trash bag full of broken liquor bottles and beer bottles. Cars speed down the road at around 70 (only a 35mph zone). You can watch drug deals going down, and the last time I was out there I saw line of cars trying to pickup a girl, asking "how much?" So yeah, I feel better when we can all protect ourselves.
Jeez, well, I have not seen that before, yet. But I have mowed a property where they have a mobile building parked on the property. It is like 28 acres, well the homeless people like to sleep on the porch. LOL I woke them up one early morning round 6.
__________________
Nathan's Lawn Service



Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningside View Post
I bought a wb from 4.3 Mudder and it was a great deal. he was honest and it was easy.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-12-2009, 01:29 PM
csliwinski316 csliwinski316 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Columbus OHIO
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryant lawn & landscape View Post
........
you can build trailers? is so give me a quote. thanks and God bless
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 03-12-2009, 01:46 PM
4.3mudder's Avatar
4.3mudder 4.3mudder is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: DFW, Texas (Ellis County)
Posts: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by csliwinski316 View Post
you can build trailers? is so give me a quote. thanks and God bless
I already had the trailer.I bought it a few years back, someone else did the work for me.
__________________
Nathan's Lawn Service



Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningside View Post
I bought a wb from 4.3 Mudder and it was a great deal. he was honest and it was easy.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 03-12-2009, 02:41 PM
J & D Greens's Avatar
J & D Greens J & D Greens is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: englewood, Colorado
Posts: 756
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.3mudder View Post
I finally get a nice day to go out and clean all my stuff and get a snap shot of what I have.

My name is Nathan, I am 20 years old, and I am a full time student at Navarro College in Waxahachie TX. I have been mowing for about 2 years as a crew like this, I used to do baseball and soccer fields when I was younger but because they finally went broke I had nothing after that. I used to work at a ahrdware store for 2 years, but because time and money were an issue there, I finally had to go and do something I would like to persue into.

Most of the equipment here I have head since I started. I have done a lot of uprgrading on things when I found a good deal either on craigslist or ebay. I love what I do, it sure beats sitting in an office in a small cramped cubicle all day 8-5, at least I can get a tan, enjoy the whether, and get to listen to the radio, and all of this comes with a price.... Not having to be bothered by anyone and not having someone always on your but.

The thing I tell people is that having your own business is not so easy sometimes. You are responsible for your own actions, and also takes a lot of self discipline, even when the worst things come.

So enjoy, and questions or suggestions please feel free to ask or say.
I think Nathan's thread got high jacked
__________________
J&D/Greens
My picture thread;
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=342687
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 03-12-2009, 02:57 PM
4.3mudder's Avatar
4.3mudder 4.3mudder is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: DFW, Texas (Ellis County)
Posts: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by J & D Greens View Post
I think Nathan's thread got high jacked
What do you mean?
__________________
Nathan's Lawn Service



Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningside View Post
I bought a wb from 4.3 Mudder and it was a great deal. he was honest and it was easy.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 03-13-2009, 02:21 PM
J & D Greens's Avatar
J & D Greens J & D Greens is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: englewood, Colorado
Posts: 756
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.3mudder View Post
What do you mean?
My bad. Looked at the begining again.
__________________
J&D/Greens
My picture thread;
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=342687
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-13-2009, 02:30 PM
4.3mudder's Avatar
4.3mudder 4.3mudder is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: DFW, Texas (Ellis County)
Posts: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by J & D Greens View Post
My bad. Looked at the begining again.
I gotcha.
__________________
Nathan's Lawn Service



Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningside View Post
I bought a wb from 4.3 Mudder and it was a great deal. he was honest and it was easy.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 AM.

Page generated in 0.11759 seconds with 8 queries