Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-11-2009, 10:50 PM
LawnSite Member

my family has alot of guns. mi grand, 9 mil, Beretta, rugger,45 etc, some collectibles . if i had 1 in my truck in chicago il while working, i wood probably go to jail, or get shot by a cop. lol. even with a permit. with all the stupid gangs here. they take our rite away to carry guns, freaken scum of the earth. they need to get a job.lol.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:59 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

They need to be in the hands of people who really need them.. I don't watch the news anymore, gosh everytime you flip it on, "economy this and that" or "there was a drive by.... shooting took place in a strip club..... drug deal gone bad..... jeez I don't know what to think anymore.

As Jackie Gleason's quote from Smokey and the Bandit. "What the hell is the world coming to?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningside View Post
I bought a wb from 4.3 Mudder and it was a great deal. he was honest and it was easy.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:57 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyere60 View Post
my family has alot of guns. mi grand, 9 mil, Beretta, rugger,45 etc, some collectibles . if i had 1 in my truck in chicago il while working, i wood probably go to jail, or get shot by a cop. lol. even with a permit. with all the stupid gangs here. they take our rite away to carry guns, freaken scum of the earth. they need to get a job.lol.
Sorry to hear that. Hear in Georgia, they pass laws in order for you to carry your gun more places. I can take it anywhere except state and federal buildings, federal parks, bars (not including restaurants w/ bars), inside schools, and public gatherings (i.e. concerts, rallies). So pretty much anywhere I need to. And as long as you have a permit and are abiding by the law, the police do not give you any problems.

The main reason I have it is for two places I do in downtown Atlanta. I usually pick up a trash bag full of broken liquor bottles and beer bottles. Cars speed down the road at around 70 (only a 35mph zone). You can watch drug deals going down, and the last time I was out there I saw line of cars trying to pickup a girl, asking "how much?" So yeah, I feel better when we can all protect ourselves.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:38 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPsDuramax View Post
Sorry to hear that. Hear in Georgia, they pass laws in order for you to carry your gun more places. I can take it anywhere except state and federal buildings, federal parks, bars (not including restaurants w/ bars), inside schools, and public gatherings (i.e. concerts, rallies). So pretty much anywhere I need to. And as long as you have a permit and are abiding by the law, the police do not give you any problems.

The main reason I have it is for two places I do in downtown Atlanta. I usually pick up a trash bag full of broken liquor bottles and beer bottles. Cars speed down the road at around 70 (only a 35mph zone). You can watch drug deals going down, and the last time I was out there I saw line of cars trying to pickup a girl, asking "how much?" So yeah, I feel better when we can all protect ourselves.
Jeez, well, I have not seen that before, yet. But I have mowed a property where they have a mobile building parked on the property. It is like 28 acres, well the homeless people like to sleep on the porch. LOL I woke them up one early morning round 6.

Quote:
I bought a wb from 4.3 Mudder and it was a great deal. he was honest and it was easy.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:29 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryant lawn & landscape View Post
you can build trailers? is so give me a quote. thanks and God bless
Old 03-12-2009, 01:46 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csliwinski316 View Post
you can build trailers? is so give me a quote. thanks and God bless
I already had the trailer.I bought it a few years back, someone else did the work for me.

Quote:
Old 03-12-2009, 02:41 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.3mudder View Post
I finally get a nice day to go out and clean all my stuff and get a snap shot of what I have.

My name is Nathan, I am 20 years old, and I am a full time student at Navarro College in Waxahachie TX. I have been mowing for about 2 years as a crew like this, I used to do baseball and soccer fields when I was younger but because they finally went broke I had nothing after that. I used to work at a ahrdware store for 2 years, but because time and money were an issue there, I finally had to go and do something I would like to persue into.

Most of the equipment here I have head since I started. I have done a lot of uprgrading on things when I found a good deal either on craigslist or ebay. I love what I do, it sure beats sitting in an office in a small cramped cubicle all day 8-5, at least I can get a tan, enjoy the whether, and get to listen to the radio, and all of this comes with a price.... Not having to be bothered by anyone and not having someone always on your but.

The thing I tell people is that having your own business is not so easy sometimes. You are responsible for your own actions, and also takes a lot of self discipline, even when the worst things come.

So enjoy, and questions or suggestions please feel free to ask or say.
I think Nathan's thread got high jacked
Old 03-12-2009, 02:57 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J & D Greens View Post
I think Nathan's thread got high jacked
What do you mean?

Quote:
Old 03-13-2009, 02:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.3mudder View Post
What do you mean?
My bad. Looked at the begining again.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:30 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J & D Greens View Post
My bad. Looked at the begining again.
I gotcha.

Quote: