Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-16-2009, 10:43 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

rh deck?

52 sentar sport rh decknot lowering to 1 " what gives? what should i do to correct this problem? also i ordered to anti scalping wheels and a new rubber deflector for the deck it has been 3 weeks and its still not in? what do we need to do ... glad season is not wide open yet...
Old 03-17-2009, 08:22 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elements Group View Post
52 sentar sport rh decknot lowering to 1 " what gives? what should i do to correct this problem? also i ordered to anti scalping wheels and a new rubber deflector for the deck it has been 3 weeks and its still not in? what do we need to do ... glad season is not wide open yet...
Good Morning!

I will forward your message regarding the RH deck to our Service Department so they can better address your issue.

Which dealer are you working with for the anti scalping wheels? I can check on the status. Once we receive an order through a dealer and their distributor, it doesn't take very long to turn around here at the plant.

You can contact me here or directly at jillianj@wrightmfg.com and I'll do my best to help!

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
Sales & Marketing Administrator
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.
jillianj@wrightmfg.com
Old 03-17-2009, 11:27 AM
Sponsor

The Elements Group,

Usually the antiscalps are contacting the ground and would need to be moved to the higher mounting hole. If you can force it to the 1" inch position, the antiscalp change should take care of the issue, if it can't be forced check the lift system components and make sure there is no interference in the system.

Best Regards
Wright Mfg. Service Dept.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

howard brothers gainesville ga is who is now carrying the wright mowers... i am just concerned that it taking 3 weeks plus to get 2 anti-scalp wheels and a rubber discharge chute? thanks
Old 04-08-2009, 08:35 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

What grass are you cutting with that 52" RH? Do you find it can cut Bermudagrass w/o scalping? Or have you not cut with it during a period when it is greened up yet?
Old 04-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
howard brothers gainesville ga is who is now carrying the wright mowers... i am just concerned that it taking 3 weeks plus to get 2 anti-scalp wheels and a rubber discharge chute? thanks
My apologies for this inconvenience. Let me check with the distributor to see if the dealer has placed the order through them and when. I'll get right back to you!

Kind Regards,

Jillian
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.
jillianj@wrightmfg.com
www.wrightmfg.com
Old 04-09-2009, 01:57 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

cuts great i do have a few clients that dont want to pay for rellmowing so ......... the mower does great i have been impressed with it ...
Old 04-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
The Distributor says that Howard Brothers has the parts in now. Have you been in contact with them lately? Are they supposed to contact you? I would give them a call just to make sure.

Let me know if you have any further trouble!

Jillian