Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-21-2010, 12:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Here are some updated pics of a landscape we did back in october. And also a picture of a new account we picked up last month.
Attached Images

Old 03-21-2010, 11:52 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Job of a tree stump grinding we did this saturday. There were about 20 or more stumps. Not to big but a lot of them.
Attached Images

Old 03-22-2010, 01:07 AM
LawnSite Member

You guys do superb work! Quite an arsenal of equipment you guys have, also! How do you like your Shindaiwa EB633RT? I love mine! It's the same as the Echo that you guys have, I think... Could we see some more pics of your Shindaiwa T231 string trimmers?

-Tyler
Old 03-25-2010, 12:14 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, we like our new blower. The only thing I can't seem to get used to on it is the thottle. It's different from our old echo. It tends to hurt my hand.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-25-2010, 04:17 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

An updated picture of the trailer we were working on.
Attached Images

Old 03-25-2010, 11:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Us fabricating our own stripping kit for our Exmark phazer. Used a 30 inch piece fo 1 1/4 angle and some random rubber that you can get at any hardware store. Not done with it yet but we hope to by this weekend.
Attached Images

Old 03-25-2010, 11:34 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

A few pictures from a seminar that we attended back in Febuary at John Deere Landscapes. The seminar was on synthetic lawn. We attended it because we were curious to see what is the buzz with this stuff. And I can tell you that a person that lays out carpet for a living would do excellent in this stuff. I don't know, I just don't see this stuff being so much in demand. Especially where we are located. The was free barbque, so that was also a reason we went. There was this one guy there that knew it all. I mean he would not shut his mouth. He would ask question that he already knew the answer to. He did mention that he has done like around 200 of those synthetic lawn installations. And I said to myself "so what, you want a medal or something?" I feltl like telling him to shut the freak up man.
Attached Images

Old 03-28-2010, 05:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

At one of our commercial account that we service every wednesday check the irrigation at least every two week or so. So we did this past wednesday and we found a leakage some where. We didn't have time to do any repairs that same day so we had to return on Saturday and look at we came across.
Attached Images

Old 03-28-2010, 08:43 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

You guys do really nice work. You would never guess that you have a relatively small setup just judging from the quality of the work. I am looking into irrigation as well so I love seeing all the 'in-the-process' irrigation pics. Keep 'em coming!

What was crushing your irrigation pipe in the pic above?
Old 03-28-2010, 11:50 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Reply to: Graveslawncare You guys do really nice work. You would never guess that you have a relatively small setup just judging from the quality of the work. I am looking into irrigation as well so I love seeing all the 'in-the-process' irrigation pics. Keep 'em coming!

What was crushing your irrigation pipe in the pic above?

In the first picture it was a good size root that was pushing the irrigation pipe. The pipe was actually almost pinched shut. There are a total of 6 sprinkler zones with that one we repaired being zone 5. Since we got this account we always wondered and attempted to see what was causing the low water pressure on zone 5. Well we found out Saturday what is was. After we repaired that line we we tested it and the repair was a success. But then we came across another problem. From us repairing that line it must of added water pressure and some where else a another part of that same line broke due to some more roots. In the second picture a root was pushing the pipe upwards causing it to break it. An expected job that we thought was going to take us about an hour and half ended up taking us 5 hours.