Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-29-2009, 11:33 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

we did have a yard and a shop was my house then my neighbors truned asholes and kicked it out so i found this rig runs and drives aswome motor is still new not even broke in yet but tons of torque and except for steve guess how much i paid for it they way you see the only flaw is the tailgate is not the orgnial one and its rotted on the bottom typical for tailgates and the plus is a aftermarkert bumper thats big and beefy

www.mysticlandscaping.com
Old 08-29-2009, 12:02 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelbouch View Post
we did have a yard and a shop was my house then my neighbors truned asholes and kicked it out so i found this rig runs and drives aswome motor is still new not even broke in yet but tons of torque and except for steve guess how much i paid for it they way you see the only flaw is the tailgate is not the orgnial one and its rotted on the bottom typical for tailgates and the plus is a aftermarkert bumper thats big and beefy
i mean like a legit yard that is legal....come'on joel you're all into being certified and doing everything by the book down to the last letter, surely you realize that parking commercial vehicles and dumping debris in a resi area is a

and nice truck....wish I woulda found it first! haha
Old 08-29-2009, 12:17 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnj18 View Post
i mean like a legit yard that is legal....come'on joel you're all into being certified and doing everything by the book down to the last letter, surely you realize that parking commercial vehicles and dumping debris in a resi area is a

and nice truck....wish I woulda found it first! haha
There isn't much commerical area around here to keep stuff. And decent place with a nice shop within ten miles is 3-4k a month and thats not in the budget right now since I am paying my way through college while trying to expand. I keep stuff all over the place. so everything isn't clustered together. I wouldn't dream of dumping stuff in a residental area. Some idiot called the EPA cause I was dumping grass on one of my accounts and I was within so many feet of a river. $500 fine for one walker full of grass.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:14 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticLandscape View Post
There isn't much commerical area around here to keep stuff. And decent place with a nice shop within ten miles is 3-4k a month and thats not in the budget right now since I am paying my way through college while trying to expand. I keep stuff all over the place. so everything isn't clustered together. I wouldn't dream of dumping stuff in a residental area. Some idiot called the EPA cause I was dumping grass on one of my accounts and I was within so many feet of a river. $500 fine for one walker full of grass.
I'm in the same boat as you in a densely populated area and in college. I found a place where I have enough room to park 4 trucks and trailers and room for firewood, mulch, etc.

I just dont see why Joel, a person who brags about how he is certified in everything from weedwacking to running an excavator and does EVERYTHING by the book comes on here and calls his nieghbors "azholes" when you have 2+ commercial vehicles parked and dumping illegally......

That is all I'm saying....I'm NOT trying to start anything.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:22 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

it would be nice if there were shops and yards available in your area like i see around my town.
F450 XLT Dump
Fisher Xtreme Vees
22' Enclosed Trailer
16' Open Trailer
14' Dump Trailer
10' Open Trailer
Redmax 2stroke Equipment
Walker, Wright Stander, Lesco
Little Wonder, Stihl, ect. ect.....
Old 08-29-2009, 10:28 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

i kno how you feel tim i got busted by the conservation comity for apparently filling in wetlands even though when we bought the property there werent any and then a beaver decided to make a my back yard, his home and dammed everything up and we just lost a whole acre of where i park my trucks and equip. it sucks and i dont feel like payin 1500 for rent every month to rent a garage bay either. all i kno is that a beaver is gonna die of lead poisoning if you kno what i mean in my back yard some day
Old 08-29-2009, 10:32 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

no no no you guys got it wrong i wasnt dumping here i would never and the only rig here everyday was the misstress the trailer was here ocansnally to be fixed and washed or mowers serviced but then the trailer was gone just my neghibors hated the mistress and called it a pos but the guy across the street from me is running a roofing company out of his house and is using a beat up old dump but he can stay just my rig is gone so i bought a 97 f-350 with gvw of 9,900 under 10k so its non commercial and i can have it with the 7.3 once i cut the cat out and new muffler be nice and loud for the early ams so they can smoke that and by the way i dont do everything by the book if theres a wrong and dangerious way to do it id probbly do it but lics and cert are just for potenial customers to see and get more busniess and when it comes to snow just get outta of my way

Old 08-29-2009, 10:41 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

just did more work on mia changed the oil and fuel fliters and air filter next weekend gona drain radtior and tranny and hopefully find a peice of exhaust pipe to cut cat out found the block heater gotta but new end on it ripped out all old plow gear took it for a nice ride tonghite trying to get to plume smoke outta tailpipe no luck yet so gona clean injectors and work on brakes tormow so pretty soon this rig will domante all other 6.0 diesesl

Old 08-29-2009, 10:45 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Joel, please learn how to spell.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-29-2009, 10:49 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnj18 View Post
Joel, please learn how to spell.
Posted via Mobile Device
um il think about it