Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 05-02-2009, 12:40 PM
LawnSite Member

TG'S Class on the 20 & 21

For anyone in the Tampa area that is interested in going to the farm that week, call me or pm me. I would like to get as many people rounded up as possible and do a car pool. So lets round the troops up and lets get together that week and make this happen. I know we will all have a great time and learn from some of the best.

Bill try to get some of your Yankee troops together and make a trip down here before it gets to hot for some of you. If any of you are going to be flying down, and need to make arrangements for transportation, let one of us know "either myself or TG" and we will do are best to accommodate. Enjoy the weekend everyone.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:39 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOL View Post
For anyone in the Tampa area that is interested in going to the farm that week, call me or pm me. I would like to get as many people rounded up as possible and do a car pool. So lets round the troops up and lets get together that week and make this happen. I know we will all have a great time and learn from some of the best.

Bill try to get some of your Yankee troops together and make a trip down here before it gets to hot for some of you. If any of you are going to be flying down, and need to make arrangements for transportation, let one of us know "either myself or TG" and we will do are best to accommodate. Enjoy the weekend everyone.
I will be in the area the week after that, but all work, no play. What is it about 3 1/2, 4 hours to get over there on the east coast
Old 05-02-2009, 02:13 PM
LawnSite Member

4 1/2, from where I am. If you are staying in Brooksville add another 3/4 to an hour on your trip Bill. I will send you directions of how to get down there from there if you would like. Come to Florida and no play, you old fart.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:41 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

I will be there. LOLOL
Old 05-03-2009, 12:19 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOL View Post
4 1/2, from where I am. If you are staying in Brooksville add another 3/4 to an hour on your trip Bill. I will send you directions of how to get down there from there if you would like. Come to Florida and no play, you old fart.
TG, Phil and King Phil were good enough to have me to dinner last year, after I drove back to Spring Hill, got in somewhere arounf 3:30 AM, I am familiar with the drive

and you are right, I am an old fart.........but I'm trying to change that
Old 05-05-2009, 02:35 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Me and my crew are going but we are coming from N Georgia so I doubt anything will work with you guys. Don't even know what vehicles we are bringing.

Look forward to meeting all of you face to face...