Go Back   LawnSite.comô - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Hustler Turf Equip
User Name
Password
Home Products Find a Dealer News About Us Contact Us Mark Forums Read

Hustler Turf Equip Lawn Mowers & Turf Care Equipment

Old 05-21-2009, 08:05 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gps_jetskier View Post
Well he contacted you PJ, and you told him that the Hustler rep would give him a call. However, once again the follow through lacked. I couldn't be more disappointed in Hustler's response to this.

In the mean time, he brought the parts in for everyone here in Engineering to review. We all agree the cam design on the end is overly complicated for intended purpose, and it's a very weak design overall. Hustler should take a hard look at redesigning this thrown together kit or consider taking it off the market I think. General consensus here is it's junk.

**FAIL**
I talked to my regional manager this afternoon, he was in Northern Michigan for a few days this week doing demo's with little to no cell coverage and no internet access, he should of talked to him late this afternoon or he will in the am when he is back in his office.

Pj
Old 05-22-2009, 04:10 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Well your regional manager is worthless. He didn't get a call last night or this morning. Pathetic response PJ. At this point I doubt it can really be made right by him. Seems to be all lies...
Old 05-26-2009, 09:31 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Where's my response to this post. I want it posted. He never got a phone call or return to his emails. The only response he gets is from my posts. Pathetic. It's been two weeks he's been looking for an answer. Please clear my post. I want people to see the post.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:37 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Well your regional manager is worthless. He didn't get a call last night or this morning. Pathetic response PJ. At this point I doubt it can really be made right by him. Seems to be all lies...
Our regional managers are not worthless and Brian certainly isnt, I take offense to your post here and it is not appreciated.
The customer has a e-mail as of this am, I talked to Brian the regional manager just 5 minutes ago.
I would like to know why you believe that my response is pathetic? and what seems to be lies? what reason do we have to lie? we will do what it takes to take care of the customer.

Pj
Old 05-26-2009, 09:40 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Where's my response to this post. I want it posted. He never got a phone call or return to his emails. The only response he gets is from my posts. Pathetic. It's been two weeks he's been looking for an answer. Please clear my post. I want people to see the post.
Your responses are here.
I release the posts when I can answer them, I can answer a few now between flights this am, I have been in a airport or on a plane since 6 am.
I am sorry for the delay in releasing and answering posts, it was a holiday weekend and I spent it at my cabin where there is no internet or cell coverage.
People can see this post and see that we will take care of the problem, I dont hold back posts unless they are insults to a person or profane, and your last post was a insult to call someone worthless, but I let it by to show you we dont hold back posts.

Pj
Old 05-26-2009, 09:59 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I may also like to add that we could not call the customer, neither of us have his phone # from the e-mail, not that this is anyones fault.

Pj
Old 05-26-2009, 10:18 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowerconsultant View Post
Our regional managers are not worthless and Brian certainly isnt, I take offense to your post here and it is not appreciated.
The customer has a e-mail as of this am, I talked to Brian the regional manager just 5 minutes ago.
I would like to know why you believe that my response is pathetic? and what seems to be lies? what reason do we have to lie? we will do what it takes to take care of the customer.

Pj
I didn't mean to imply YOU specifically PJ. Sorry. Your response is timely as usual. I do owe you a thank you for your responses.

As for the others he and you have talked with, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that. Without this post he wouldn't have gotten anywhere. Left waiting for a return call from Hustler, and a dealer that washed his hands of it unless of course he didn't get anywhere on his own. If I sound worked up at this point it's because I am! I assured him he'd like the brand and be trouble free.

I'm lies I'm referring to are from either his phone calls to Hustler ("I'll call you back" and they never do), or whoever you spoke with. They said they'd call the customer either that evening or the next morning, and to this day hasn't. That's clearly lying in my book.

As for the customers email this am, 1) he didn't get that response when they told you they would (last week). 2) The email says to call him (Brian the regional manager, but Brian is super busy, and may not respond till he gets a chance.

Why is it so hard for them to call him? After this many emails, posts (admittedly my whining), and his telephone calls, I think that's the very least that Hustler owes him. Just call him back! Simple. Brian knows he wants to talk to someone about it, why not just say - I'll call you as soon as I can?

As for the release comment to my post, I saw you released posts today, but didn't release my Friday 4:10 response. That's the reason I requested it posted. You have held back my posts in the past (about flex forks), but after I complained you let it go. I felt like this was going to get washed under the table along with his phone calls was all. I'm glad you didn't ultimately.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:37 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
I didn't mean to imply YOU specifically PJ. Sorry. Your response is timely as usual. I do owe you a thank you for your responses.

As for the others he and you have talked with, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that. Without this post he wouldn't have gotten anywhere. Left waiting for a return call from Hustler, and a dealer that washed his hands of it unless of course he didn't get anywhere on his own. If I sound worked up at this point it's because I am! I assured him he'd like the brand and be trouble free.

I'm lies I'm referring to are from either his phone calls to Hustler ("I'll call you back" and they never do), or whoever you spoke with. They said they'd call the customer either that evening or the next morning, and to this day hasn't. That's clearly lying in my book.

As for the customers email this am, 1) he didn't get that response when they told you they would (last week). 2) The email says to call him (Brian the regional manager, but Brian is super busy, and may not respond till he gets a chance.

Why is it so hard for them to call him? After this many emails, posts (admittedly my whining), and his telephone calls, I think that's the very least that Hustler owes him. Just call him back! Simple. Brian knows he wants to talk to someone about it, why not just say - I'll call you as soon as I can?

As for the release comment to my post, I saw you released posts today, but didn't release my Friday 4:10 response. That's the reason I requested it posted. You have held back my posts in the past (about flex forks), but after I complained you let it go. I felt like this was going to get washed under the table along with his phone calls was all. I'm glad you didn't ultimately.
Brian has had communication with him today and until today Brian didn't have his phone #.
As to communication before I was involved in this, I cant speak for them, if there was a breakdown in the process we will certainly address it and I apologize.
I will find this out this week as I am at the factory now and for the rest of the week, just as is Brian, his explanation that he is busy is correct, we will be in meetings all day for a few days, and his intention was to let him know he would communicate back with him between meetings on breaks.
As to releasing your post, all the posts from Friday until Tuesday am were released this am and I started replying to them at that time, your post was not held back, nor has any of your posts ever, we dont hold anything back here, a moderator can confirm this for you if you ask them.
I did release your Friday 4:10 post this am, when I saw it for the first time, it is here in the thread.

Pj
Old 05-26-2009, 07:38 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I have to assume Hustler had his number when they told him they'd call him back or send him alternate instructions. Someone had his contact information and just failed to respond.

We're all busy. Brian is making an effort despite being overly busy this week. I'll surely give you that. It's appreciated too. So is your response PJ. Brain is aware today of the person at Hustler he spoke with who wasn't interested in his problem. Brian seems interested and will resolve his concerns from here on out I'm sure.

Thank you for your help PJ. Brian, if you're reading...thank you as well.

Sent from Palm Treo755P
Old 05-26-2009, 07:54 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Not that I wish to argue this forever, but I don't like being contradicted about it. I just reviewed my PM's. I stand corrected on the held back post.

Instead you didn't release my post AND you closed the thread. I also received PM's that said you've done the same to them over Exmark topics. I can't verify of course, but you'll understand why I was excited and why I wrote in asking for the release.

Regardless, its not important now. Thank you again for your help.