Register free!


Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #51  
Old 05-24-2009, 10:09 PM
Kiril Kiril is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: District 9 CA
Posts: 18,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Leary View Post
Want to go for pink slips? Hot clocks at fifty paces.
And there it is, that damn RM again. Keep your toy pics out of the mans thread.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 05-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Mike Leary's Avatar
Mike Leary Mike Leary is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cactus Hug, Arizona
Posts: 20,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
And there it is, that damn RM again. Keep your toy pics out of the mans thread.
Gezz, went down today, ran auto limits for flow and amperage, took some pics to bother Kiril, checked weather station operation and bailed. I respect what TRI is doing, though it's not a client site; he's taking it to a level that hardly anyone can afford, much less maintain, except him.

Last edited by Mike Leary; 05-24-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 05-24-2009, 11:12 PM
hoskm01's Avatar
hoskm01 hoskm01 is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Phoenix Metro
Posts: 5,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Leary View Post
Gezz, went down today, ran auto limits for flow and amperage, took some pics to bother Kiril, checked weather station operation and bailed. I respect what TRI is doing, though it's not a client site; he's taking it to a level that hardly anyone can afford, much less maintain, except him.
Same can be said for my putting green, or anyones toys at home. But they are pleasing to the owner, so more power to it.
__________________
Crayons taste like Purple
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 05-24-2009, 11:13 PM
TRILAWNCARE's Avatar
TRILAWNCARE TRILAWNCARE is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: One Foot in the Grave
Posts: 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Machine Mowing View Post
wow that's an incredible system, if you ever move you should have some job security with that one, as no one else will know what to do with it!

Also why in the world did you use a vue flow filter? I hate those things, but i usually have them pulling out of irrigation water with can plug 'em in a week or so. The Spin Clean filters are the best, just open the valve and the crap comes out, where as the vue flows have so little filter area the crap just get stuck in the screen.
That filter is just for the temporary pump set up. I have a 1 1/2" Netafim 140 mesh disk filter that will go on the perm. install.
__________________
Another not-so-helpful post presented by me, for you....
Calsense Controllers, best irrigation control system's being made.

Flat Screw Driver
Phillips Screw Driver
Pliers
Channel Locks
Side Cutter
Needle Nose
Fluke Multi Meter
Greenlee Amp Clamp
PVC Cutter
Hack Saw
Shovel
Sledge Hammer
Post Hole Digger
Broom
Rake
Rags
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 05-25-2009, 12:05 AM
ARGOS's Avatar
ARGOS ARGOS is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: On the road again.
Posts: 2,814
Geez. And to think at my house I still have open trenches from last year, bundles of pipe, and pallets of rock laying around the front driveway. Built my house in 2002 and still haven't gotten to laying one pipe...made a lot of plans though.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 05-25-2009, 12:10 AM
Mike Leary's Avatar
Mike Leary Mike Leary is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cactus Hug, Arizona
Posts: 20,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARGOS View Post
Geez. And to think at my house I still have open trenches from last year, bundles of pipe, and pallets of rock laying around the front driveway. Built my house in 2002 and still haven't gotten to laying one pipe...made a lot of plans though.
Don't feel bad; the best I did in twenty-five years of high-end installs was a couple of quick couples and Gardenas at my place.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 05-25-2009, 12:12 AM
FIMCO-MEISTER's Avatar
FIMCO-MEISTER FIMCO-MEISTER is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Red State America
Posts: 18,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Leary View Post
Don't feel bad; the best I did in twenty-five years of high-end installs was a couple of quick couples and Gardenas at my place.
I've got a fabulous 9 zone 6" valve box system. You couldn't pull what's in my place. And none of my ditches have more than three friggin pipes.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 05-25-2009, 12:33 AM
Mike Leary's Avatar
Mike Leary Mike Leary is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cactus Hug, Arizona
Posts: 20,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIMCO-MEISTER View Post
And none of my ditches have more than three friggin pipes.
When you stack pipe on top of each other, always plan for the one on the bottom to blow. "Leary's Law".
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 05-25-2009, 12:34 AM
ARGOS's Avatar
ARGOS ARGOS is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: On the road again.
Posts: 2,814
Didn't I see a link for the install instructions for the ultra sonic transducer in here somewhere? (I know that sounds like I'm kidding, but I'm serious).
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 05-25-2009, 12:42 AM
Mike Leary's Avatar
Mike Leary Mike Leary is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cactus Hug, Arizona
Posts: 20,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARGOS View Post
Didn't I see a link for the install instructions for the ultra sonic transducer in here somewhere? (I know that sounds like I'm kidding, but I'm serious).
With all your kids, why should you need one?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:33 AM.

Page generated in 0.07573 seconds with 8 queries