Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-31-2009, 09:23 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Mini Skid Attachments you can't live without?

I am going to buy a new Dingo, and I want to know what attachments have really impressed you...which ones if you did not have, would cause your business to suffer? I found a neat site that has many attachments I had not seen available before.

http://www.lljdingoman.com/dingo%20attachments.htm

I think the Pallet Forks, Leveler/carry all, Tiller or Soil Cultivator, Harley Rake, 4n1 Bucket, High Volume Bucket, and Auger setup, will be invaluable to my business. How about yours?

If I did more Sod, the Sod roller looks great, the Trencher if I irrigated, and several other attachments look awful cool as well.

Anyone try the Forkster Quick attach series?
Is the Forkster platform superior to the Toro stand on?

Ok, enough questions.
Thanks folks
SB
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.” - Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-31-2009, 10:52 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Brook View Post
I am going to buy a new Dingo, and I want to know what attachments have really impressed you...which ones if you did not have, would cause your business to suffer? I found a neat site that has many attachments I had not seen available before.

http://www.lljdingoman.com/dingo%20attachments.htm

I think the Pallet Forks, Leveler/carry all, Tiller or Soil Cultivator, Harley Rake, 4n1 Bucket, High Volume Bucket, and Auger setup, will be invaluable to my business. How about yours?

If I did more Sod, the Sod roller looks great, the Trencher if I irrigated, and several other attachments look awful cool as well.

Anyone try the Forkster Quick attach series?
Is the Forkster platform superior to the Toro stand on?

Ok, enough questions.
Thanks folks
SB
I have a Harley Concrete Chuter That I can not live without, if i didn`t have it i would not pour any footings!! it makes it so much easier.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:21 AM
LawnSite Member

Love, love, love my Harley rake and I use my trencher alot. I want a grapple next, they look like fun.