Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-01-2009, 06:38 PM
LawnSite Member

Bobcat T110

Has anyone demoed or purchased a Bobcat T110 yet? Looking for opinions of this machine.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:55 PM
LawnSite Member

me too. I have a feeling it wouldn't do what I want but I would still like to try.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:43 PM
LawnSite Member

Location: Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Saginaw, Metro Detroit - Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobcatguy View Post
Has anyone demoed or purchased a Bobcat T110 yet? Looking for opinions of this machine.
I had the opportunity to operate the T110 a few weeks ago at a dealer meeting. The ground was hard and mainly composed of clay. The T110 was really impressive. The hook-up was solid and the power plant in this unit is as perfect as I have seen in some time. It should be a good runner for some folks that need a small machine with good power.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:23 PM
LawnSite Member

Bobcat T 110

I just got off the phone with one of our local dealers who said the machine will be tough to come by and will be around $30,000. plus.... That is a little more ching than I would spend for a compact TL... Might as well stay with my rc 30 and rc 60 in these times......
Old 02-17-2010, 04:57 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lflitepilot View Post
I just got off the phone with one of our local dealers who said the machine will be tough to come by and will be around $30,000. plus.... That is a little more ching than I would spend for a compact TL... Might as well stay with my rc 30 and rc 60 in these times......
30,000 what the hell are they smoking? I think my dealer told me around 24,000 for that unit. I posted a video on here a while back that was taken off but it showed the t110 vs the asv rc 30 and the bobcat buried that machine in every way
Old 02-17-2010, 04:58 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
30,000 what the hell are they smoking? I think my dealer told me around 24,000 for that unit. I posted a video on here a while back that was taken off but it showed the t110 vs the asv rc 30 and the bobcat buried that machine in every way
Old 02-17-2010, 05:11 PM
LawnSite Member

Location: Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Saginaw, Metro Detroit - Michigan
Quote:
Unless something has changed, this machine is readily available for delivery so there should be problem getting them. We ordered one in for stock display and it was here in short order.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:57 PM
LawnSite Member

Well I just spoke to the dealer and thats what he gave me for a price... no exageration (?) ... He told me that they would probably never be able to get one around here, and unfortunately they are the only dealers in Ct. If I buy elsewhere, they will take me over the coals for service and make up for the sale they lost... I have been very dissapointed with bobcat lately as they cant seem to keep sales help and everytime someone new comes on board they promise the world and never deliver....
Old 02-17-2010, 06:58 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Well I just spoke to the dealer and thats what he gave me for a price... no exageration (?) ... He told me that they would probably never be able to get one around here, and unfortunately they are the only dealers in Ct. If I buy elsewhere, they will take me over the coals for service and make up for the sale they lost... I have been very dissapointed with bobcat lately as they cant seem to keep sales help and everytime someone new comes on board they promise the world and never deliver....
the dealer has a responsibility to service bobcat equipment fairly. I would complain to Bobcat corporate. The dealers all have a district reps that put them in their place should they get out of line.
It kind of sounds like someone is too lazy to order a machine and price it competitively?

"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."

Twitter @Cedar_Clearing
Old 02-17-2010, 07:13 PM
LawnSite Member

No unfortunately they act as kings being the only deal in town and only try to sell you what they want to....Years ago they were much better...I have spent well over $100,000 in equipment from them so I would say I am qualified to make that statement...I wouldnt mind seeing some competition come into the area and I feel I may now have to go out of state for a purchase... My company tries to be loyal to the locals and give back to our business area... Calling corporate doesnt work because in this area they dont care... I know times are tough for machine sales but they are over the top when it comes to attitude...When I go to Conex ( Los Vegas) they try to steer us back to the local dealer.... I never had a problem with the products so it isnt the brand machine...