White 53 12.56%
Gray 149 35.31%
Dark Green 93 22.04%
Navy Blue 32 7.58%
Other, please tell 111 26.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2009, 03:04 PM
LawnSite Member

Our sponsorship is about to run out here and we won't be renewing it due to cutbacks.

It's sad nobody here tried our shirts. Top quality prints I'll put against anybody's.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:43 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandview (2006) View Post
For less then 10 bucks a shirt you could invest less then a 100.00 bucks and be set for a while. If you do T shirts get the Beefy T's they are a little thicker and last a long time.
Who makes the Beefy T's ? and where did you get yours from?
Old 12-25-2009, 09:46 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
I have khaki colored shirts, they are not too hot and don't show as much dirt as a lighter colored shirt.
Khaki color shirts is what I was wanting to get too, where and what kind did you get yours from.....I have been looking at "A LOT" of t-shirts places here on line and so many use this same color but some look different.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:43 AM
LawnSite Member

Gildan 6.1 Oz. Ultra Cotton's are great. The Beefy Tee is a Hanes. Not as nice as the Gildan IMO.

I've been a Sponsor here for 4 months and have not sold any shirts. Too bad really. Come January, my sponsorship is done. The economy is hard on some of us. It's too bad none of you got to check out my shirts. The prints are truly awesome and have a great feel to them.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:18 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeSeenGraphics View Post
Gildan 6.1 Oz. Ultra Cotton's are great. The Beefy Tee is a Hanes. Not as nice as the Gildan IMO.

I've been a Sponsor here for 4 months and have not sold any shirts. Too bad really. Come January, my sponsorship is done. The economy is hard on some of us. It's too bad none of you got to check out my shirts. The prints are truly awesome and have a great feel to them.
Hey there........

I'm sorry you have not done very well on here, but I'm not sure if is just me or not, but your web site is not very good and hard to see what you can do for us...You show shirts of atv's and bear claws or something and nothing about lawn care stuff, or I don't see anything on how to see what type shirts you have, colors, brands, or nothing but what looks like to me is just shirts you all ready have printed up for atv's......
Old 12-26-2009, 12:48 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Jay D dont feel sorry for his site , he blames this site for his poor orders and yet i ask him about our request and i got a lol we cant do it for you , as his reply . I personally feel Lawn site admin. should do a inquiry into the companies that want to advertise with them to be sure the company can actually complete the services they offer .he made my request to him feel as if i was stupid for even trying to help his busness out ,i personally dont see why he would refuse work when considereing its a $500.oo minimum job he refused .
Old 12-26-2009, 01:17 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLS View Post
Jay D dont feel sorry for his site , he blames this site for his poor orders and yet i ask him about our request and i got a lol we cant do it for you , as his reply . I personally feel Lawn site admin. should do a inquiry into the companies that want to advertise with them to be sure the company can actually complete the services they offer .he made my request to him feel as if i was stupid for even trying to help his busness out ,i personally dont see why he would refuse work when considereing its a $500.oo minimum job he refused .
Wow.........so it wasn't just me then.......
Old 12-26-2009, 01:20 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

i feel after reading the post on this thread and then reading the reply he sent me , this guy is in financial distress and he came to the site to make a mockry of it by him doing the blah blah ,never again on this site thing he did a few days ago. WT.... he is crazy lol .
Old 12-27-2009, 03:49 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Hey there........

I'm sorry you have not done very well on here, but I'm not sure if is just me or not, but your web site is not very good and hard to see what you can do for us...You show shirts of atv's and bear claws or something and nothing about lawn care stuff, or I don't see anything on how to see what type shirts you have, colors, brands, or nothing but what looks like to me is just shirts you all ready have printed up for atv's......
I agree his site did not have anything about lawncare or landscaping.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:31 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Hey there........

JayD. I came here to sell truck lettering mostly and my site shows that. It is at super prices. The custom apparel is only a spin off and I don't do much of it nor do I want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLS View Post
First of all Mr. XLS, you PM'd me what first appeared to be a challenge in shirt making. A contest so to speak. This is exactly what I read in your request:

Quote:
I had seen your post on the thread but had no idea you was a sponsor .

If the company will except a challange from me i would be glad to work with you guys.

look at the post above yours where i posted the red shirts we use .

what we will be designing is a simple 1 color design like our extreme lawncare ones
Sir! I stopped reading it right there because I knew that my sponsorship would be done here and the Admins wouldn't allow any type of challenge for a non-sponsor to promote their product. I also nicely replied an explanation. After that, you came back and insulted me and now you insult me again here. You have no idea of my customer service. I am sorry you got the wrong impression.

I don't blame anybody for this sponsorship here generating poor orders. It's just the way it is. I deal with sponsors all the time at my websites as well and do screen my sponsors. I assure you, I can deliver on all my products and services quite well. For you to assume or say such a thing is borderline slander. If you would have said that you wanted a quote or work done in the beginning instead of appearing to ask for a challenge here at the site, you would be a happy camper sitting here praising my work.

I have turned down nobody here.