Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 07-16-2009, 07:25 PM
Duffster's Avatar
Duffster Duffster is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,181
I have not even picked up a WD-40 can since being introduced to FF.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes
Your argument falls flatter than a 3 day old roadkill squirrel.
  #42  
Old 07-16-2009, 07:28 PM
SKYNYRD's Avatar
SKYNYRD SKYNYRD is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brewster NY 10509
Posts: 10,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffster View Post
I have not even picked up a WD-40 can since being introduced to FF.
you sir are a great man! a great man indeed!
  #43  
Old 07-16-2009, 07:29 PM
Duffster's Avatar
Duffster Duffster is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYNYRD View Post
you sir are a great man! a great man indeed!
I know
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes
Your argument falls flatter than a 3 day old roadkill squirrel.
  #44  
Old 07-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Duffster's Avatar
Duffster Duffster is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,181
Really though comparing FF to WD-40 is like comparing diesel fuel to rubbing alcohol, it doesn't really compare on any front.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes
Your argument falls flatter than a 3 day old roadkill squirrel.
  #45  
Old 07-16-2009, 07:39 PM
punt66's Avatar
punt66 punt66 is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Simsbury CT
Posts: 8,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffster View Post
Really though comparing FF to WD-40 is like comparing diesel fuel to rubbing alcohol, it doesn't really compare on any front.
and yet my equipment hasnt ruste to the ground.
__________________
JP Landscaping


SOLO OPERATION
  #46  
Old 07-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Duffster's Avatar
Duffster Duffster is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by punt66 View Post
and yet my equipment hasnt ruste to the ground.
I am happy for you.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes
Your argument falls flatter than a 3 day old roadkill squirrel.
  #47  
Old 07-16-2009, 07:52 PM
SKYNYRD's Avatar
SKYNYRD SKYNYRD is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brewster NY 10509
Posts: 10,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by punt66 View Post
and yet my equipment hasnt ruste to the ground.
neither has mine but fluid film has stopped the rust from getting worse on plenty of things around here. wd40 would never be able to do that because it does not penetrate into the metal deep enough, it evaporates and it washes away.



  #48  
Old 07-17-2009, 01:48 AM
Stillwater Stillwater is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The United States
Posts: 4,250
Nothing, absolutely nothing touches our trimmers but the operators hands, Snap-on tools and Fluid-Film
  #49  
Old 07-17-2009, 07:35 AM
DLAWNS's Avatar
DLAWNS DLAWNS is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ocean County,New Jersey
Posts: 5,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by punt66 View Post
on ebay you can get 2 18 ounce cans for $5.
Well maybe you can afford it now.
__________________
Bill Depierro
Depierro Lawns Inc.
29 years old
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
  #50  
Old 07-17-2009, 10:28 AM
grandview (2006)'s Avatar
grandview (2006) grandview (2006) is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lancaster N.Y.
Posts: 3,380
5 pages. All I did was post a picture of the guy standing next to the 55 gallon drums!
__________________
www.grandviewlandscaping.com
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:41 PM.

Page generated in 0.09740 seconds with 8 queries