Go Back   LawnSite.comô - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Magna-Matic
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Magna-Matic Lawn Mower Blade Balancers, Sharpeners, and more

Old 07-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Sponsor

Question regarding a "Group Buy" level of interest

Hello All,

We've recently have gotten a few questions regarding a "group buy" for lawnsite members.

My question to lawnsite members is: If a good discount/free wheels or accessories were offered, how many members would have interest.

Because we would like to see a minimum of 10 members to make the group buy worthwhile.

Please post comments/suggestions.

Thank you,

Magna-Matic Corporation
Waldo WI USA
800-328-1110 (toll free USA & Canda)
920-564-2366 (PHONE)
gbauer2@magna-matic.com
www.magna-matic.com
www.magna-matic-direct.com
www.youtube.com/magnamaticcorp
Old 07-22-2009, 08:45 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I would like one, it all depends on how much of a deal!
Old 07-22-2009, 09:34 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I possibly would be interested. For 10% no, but more off yes. I was actually planning on emailing you after the season to go try one out (I live 6 hrs away) and see if I could get a end of season special so you don't carry inventory over the winter.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:14 PM
LawnSite Member

I guess I don't get it. The machine (8000 or 9000) is an excellent design, built to the highest quality standards, comes with excellent support, is American Made, and will save money of the majority of those in this forum who make money by cutting grass in many ways, thus why would or should there be any further discounts?

Mine saves me time, and time is money. It saves me time in sharpening blades, and time in cutting - it makes the mowing machine work faster. It saves me money in reduced fuel used during the cutting because the machine is running more efficiently. It saves me money in doing a better job of sharpening blades which results in more blade life. It saves me money by reducing wear and tear on the mowing machine by doing a better job of balancing and sharpening the blades. It probably makes me money on the intangible side by making the lawns look better, because a sharper cut is a better cut - people appreciate that.

These machines pay for themselves. If you are concerned with making money, remember - it takes money to make money. Buy the thing at the fair price as published, expect the utmost from Gerd and the company, and take care of your machine(s) as they should be. You will be more profitable.

Don't "nickel and dime" a good thing. If anyone can't part with the full price send me your blades, I'll sharpen them for a fee, and send them back - your mowing machine will perform better, and I'll have my Magna Matic pay for itself even quicker.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:55 AM
Sponsor

Hello All,

Thank you for the compliments and recognition of our passion for quality Ranjr13, we greatly appreciate them.

Please note, I still have only two posts with interest for a group buy, unless we would see a minimum of 10 members looking to buy, we won't be setting up a "group buy"

Thank you,

Magna-Matic Corporation
Waldo WI USA
800-328-1110 (toll free USA & Canda)
920-564-2366 (PHONE)
gbauer2@magna-matic.com
www.magna-matic.com
www.magna-matic-direct.com
www.youtube.com/magnamaticcorp
Old 08-03-2009, 04:43 PM
LawnSite Member

I would be intrested in buying the 9000
Old 08-04-2009, 03:23 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I would buy a 9000. Thanks. I suggest getting permission to post the offer in other Lawnsite Forums.

Supah-Duty
Exmark-Gravely-Scag
Stihl-Redmax
Old 08-04-2009, 10:06 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranjr13 View Post
I guess I don't get it. The machine (8000 or 9000) is an excellent design, built to the highest quality standards, comes with excellent support, is American Made, and will save money of the majority of those in this forum who make money by cutting grass in many ways, thus why would or should there be any further discounts?

Mine saves me time, and time is money. It saves me time in sharpening blades, and time in cutting - it makes the mowing machine work faster. It saves me money in reduced fuel used during the cutting because the machine is running more efficiently. It saves me money in doing a better job of sharpening blades which results in more blade life. It saves me money by reducing wear and tear on the mowing machine by doing a better job of balancing and sharpening the blades. It probably makes me money on the intangible side by making the lawns look better, because a sharper cut is a better cut - people appreciate that.

These machines pay for themselves. If you are concerned with making money, remember - it takes money to make money. Buy the thing at the fair price as published, expect the utmost from Gerd and the company, and take care of your machine(s) as they should be. You will be more profitable.

Don't "nickel and dime" a good thing. If anyone can't part with the full price send me your blades, I'll sharpen them for a fee, and send them back - your mowing machine will perform better, and I'll have my Magna Matic pay for itself even quicker.
I'll take one and you can give me this guys discount.

60" Toro zmaster kubota diesel
61" Grasshopper 322D
46" exmark lazer zhp 23hp
42" walker mtghs 23hp
Toro 21" Commercial
Shindy 802 x 2
Stihl, Shindy, Echo trimmers
Stihl saws, hedgers, edgers
07 dodge 3500 5.9
8x20 enclosed trailer
Old 08-04-2009, 10:10 PM
LawnSite Member

Seriously I want the 8000 and the balancer. If I can get a good discount I will buy one as soon as you guys open tomorrow. Pm me if you guys are serious about moving some units in this down economy because i am ready to make a deal.

60" Toro zmaster kubota diesel
61" Grasshopper 322D
46" exmark lazer zhp 23hp
42" walker mtghs 23hp
Toro 21" Commercial
Shindy 802 x 2
Stihl, Shindy, Echo trimmers
Stihl saws, hedgers, edgers
07 dodge 3500 5.9
8x20 enclosed trailer
Old 08-04-2009, 11:52 PM
LawnSite Member

im not sure what the price is but i would also like to get one not sure of what size but im tired of the old bench grinder
6.5x12 open trailer
52" hustler ztr [looking in to buying]
4x8 open trailer
48" scag W/b
32" Proline W/B w/ velkie
stihl fs 90r 4mix trimmer(new)
stihl fs 80 trimmer
stihl fs 90 edger
stihl hl 90 Hedge trimmer (new)
stihl BR 400 back pack blower
echo pb413h back pack blower
billy goat 5 hp brigs.