Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-27-2009, 07:27 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

dump

Where can I find info on the quality of Dump Body I am getting with my new truck. Its the body builder that the dealer uses, I just want to find out if they are any good. Its an "mc ventures" body from labelle, florida. There is another dealer I can get the same truck from with a "rayside body" for a little more money. Just curious if anyone has any info on these. I guess I should have put this in the truck section sorry
Old 07-27-2009, 09:00 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

no one????
Old 07-27-2009, 09:31 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I just looked at MC Venturs web site and thier dump bodies look very good. You are offered build options. They use Venco hoist which I have on my truck. I would use a telescoping hoist for my next dump. Make sure you have adiquate over hang on your body to get the proper lift. Mine doesn't have much over hang and has problems lifting with too much weight in the front of the body. Also, get the smooth floor for easy dumping of materails. Mine came with tread plate floor and nothing slides. I had to put a poly liner on the bed floor for dirt to slide out.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:39 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

the one that comes with the truck is the red one( it will be black) in the landscapers section. And it will have solid sides all the way and smooth floor, not sure about the telescoping hoist though. Thanks for taking the time to look!!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 10:49 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlco View Post
the one that comes with the truck is the red one( it will be black) in the landscapers section. And it will have solid sides all the way and smooth floor, not sure about the telescoping hoist though. Thanks for taking the time to look!!!!
They list Venco as thier hoist supplier.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

yeah I looked around the website and found it...thanks again!!!!