Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-09-2000, 11:42 PM
LawnSite Member

EXCUSE ME! <br> AINT THIS THE RESIDENTIAL! LAWN FORUM!!!!<br> WHY DONT YOU GO BACK THE THE OTHER FORUM<br>AND STAY OUT OF THIS ONE.<br>I DONT GIVE A FLYING RATS BUTT ABOUT YOUR OPPION ON WHAT THE HECK YOU SAY! ALL YOU BIG<br>SHOT LAWN YUPIESS R IN IT FOR ONE REASON & 1<br>REASON ONLY$$ AND RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!FOR POOR<br>SERIVCE! IM HAPPY BUY MYSELF!WITH MY L.B.AND<br>MAKING PURE PROFIT! WHY DONT YOU STICK YOUR<br>WB UP YOUR !*&@%$*! YOU BUNCH OF TIGHT GREEDY<br>SONS OF A-----'- THIS IS RESIDENTAL FORUM<br>******S! ABOUT 21&quot;'S WHO THE ---- USES A W.B.<br>TO MOW THERE OWN LAWN! LOL YOU PEOPLE WHO KEEP WRITING ME WHY DONT YOU STICK IT!AND SHUT UP! AND GET A LIFE! IM HAPPY WITH MY L.B<br>AND I ENJOY TALKING TO MY CUSTERMS!AMD DOING<br>MY BEST AND MAKING MY PEOPLE HAPPY! AND IM<br>LEASE WORRIED ABOUT MAKING A FAST BUCK! LIFE<br>IS SHORT! GOT GOD? ~MARK~
Old 07-10-2000, 01:55 AM
Lawnsite Addict

thelawnranger,<br>Frist off you are making money mowing lawns, so then you must be commerical. Second these guys first wanted to help you but your hard head and small mind keep you from learning. Third learn to use lower case in your writing that way people can understand you. Fourth we come here to help others people that are having problem with there lawns not to talk abouthow good a Lawn Boy is over a Craftsman mower. If a home owner comes here and asks what is best for his yard we tell them like it is not how much better a 21&quot; cuts over a 48&quot;. <br>One thing we do know that is that you haven't shown us any of your lawns that you do but others here have shown us theirs and the quaility in the cut is way above that of any 21&quot; mower.<p>Have a nice day<p>----------<br>paul<br>
Old 07-10-2000, 02:45 AM
Millenium Member

LawnRanger, be careful....<p>Conduct & Appropriate Use: <br>You agree to use LawnSite.com for lawful purposes only. You may not use LawnSite.com to:<p>Transmit any content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, or defamatory; <p>We would really hate to see you get kicked off this site. I do think calling someone an SOB , ******s, telling them to stick it up thier a**, etc...could violate the agreement you signed when you started, dosn't it Eric?<p>You state:
Quote:
ALL YOU BIG<br>SHOT LAWN YUPIESS R IN IT FOR ONE REASON & 1<br>REASON ONLY$$ AND RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!FOR POOR<br>SERIVCE! IM HAPPY BUY MYSELF!
<p>I'm not the one who has his intrest as making $$$ in his profile. &quot;Ripping people off and poor service?&quot; I'm not sure how you would know this since you do not know my pricing schedule or how my service is. Oh yea, buy is when you go to the store and purchase something, by is the term you were looking for. <p>I saw your other post and will not post in it per your request. I didn't realize we were not allowed over here, sorry! Oh, congrats on the new Craftsman mower! Please post photos of the job your new mower does as soon as possible. <p>In your post you stated the bad in a WB and we countered with the good...with proof, if that makes you mad sorry. I bet when you used the walkbehind and wanted to stop, you let go of the handles thinking that would stop it and it continued. I did the same thing when I started and true, it would have ran over anything. But it was operator error, not the mowers fault as you have been told several times by many people. This will be my last post on the subject, I have better things to do and I really don't think anyone would take the advice you are giving anyway. How many times are you going to post the same subject anyway??<p>Also, could you please quit using God in your posts while using profanity towards others? And God is with a capital G in all cases, he deserves that respect, just check your Bible.<p>Thanks for the reply.<p><font size="1">Edited by: KirbysLawn
Old 07-10-2000, 09:52 PM
LawnSite Member

Wow! I sure picked the right time to jion this forum. LR your'e an intersesting duck.I have to agree with the rest of the guys. I use a 52&quot; proline walk behind with a sulkie on it. I can move it through spots that a rat would shake his head at ,my son can do the same. I can relate to your beliefs somewhat, as i felt the same way years ago before i could afford a real piece of art. Using a good commercial mower is very much like sex , once you've done it and mastered it there is no going back. Try a Toro proline with &quot;T&quot; bar steering you'll praise<br>the Lord.
Old 07-11-2000, 10:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Lawnranger, why do you even bother coming to these sites?!? You are so thick headed...you refuse to listen to good advice people give you in good faith. You spread false info and propaganda and I really don't believe ANYONE gives a crap what you have to say. Your Lawn Boys suck...You are only pissing away time cutting lawns with a 21 incher...you are a simple minded hack who would not know a quality machine if it fell on him...You waste your time and our time with your ass backward posts...you give all of us in this profession a bad name...And last, but not least I am sure your customers love you, I'd pretend to love you, too if you were cutting my yard for next to nothing with cheapo loser equipment. Please Go back where you were before any of us had ever heard of(or laughed at) you. I hate to be mean, but I have read post after post of yours and you spout off the same old thick headed CRAP every time. People have given you GOOD advice till we are ALL blue in the face and you just ignore it. There is a time for all things and maybe you should ask yourself what you can add to these sites. Most of us are here to learn from one another......however, I don't think you have learned(or ever will learn) one thing here.<br>I wish you luck in the pursuit of extreme poverty, and please have some style and taste next time you submit a post. The ironic mix of religion and curse words in your last post speaks volumes about you. Again, I hate to be mean, but I feel that I am only saying that which most members feel.<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><br>
Old 07-11-2000, 11:02 PM
LawnSite Member

Amen!
Old 07-12-2000, 12:12 AM
Banned

The &quot;Lawn Ranger&quot; yells for a medic!!!
Old 07-12-2000, 05:39 PM
LawnSite Member

Eric,<br>Please take away the lawnranger`s horse.<br>Dave
Old 07-14-2000, 05:22 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Hey LawnRanger, I can't say what I want to say here, so why don't you drop me an e-mail. I don't want to get kicked off this forum for laying into you, becasue I actually learn here, and help others succeed...Unlike You and your negative posts. So E-mail me and we'll have our own little chat about this!! <p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti
Old 08-13-2000, 01:12 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally posted by TheLawnRanger
EXCUSE ME! <br> AINT THIS THE RESIDENTIAL! LAWN FORUM!!!!<br> WHY DONT YOU GO BACK THE THE OTHER FORUM<br>AND STAY OUT OF THIS ONE.<br>I DONT GIVE A FLYING RATS BUTT ABOUT YOUR OPPION ON WHAT THE HECK YOU SAY! ALL YOU BIG<br>SHOT LAWN YUPIESS R IN IT FOR ONE REASON & 1<br>REASON ONLY$$ AND RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!FOR POOR<br>SERIVCE! IM HAPPY BUY MYSELF!WITH MY L.B.AND<br>MAKING PURE PROFIT! WHY DONT YOU STICK YOUR<br>WB UP YOUR !*&@%$*! YOU BUNCH OF TIGHT GREEDY<br>SONS OF A-----'- THIS IS RESIDENTAL FORUM<br>******S! ABOUT 21&quot;'S WHO THE ---- USES A W.B.<br>TO MOW THERE OWN LAWN! LOL YOU PEOPLE WHO KEEP WRITING ME WHY DONT YOU STICK IT!AND SHUT UP! AND GET A LIFE! IM HAPPY WITH MY L.B<br>AND I ENJOY TALKING TO MY CUSTERMS!AMD DOING<br>MY BEST AND MAKING MY PEOPLE HAPPY! AND IM<br>LEASE WORRIED ABOUT MAKING A FAST BUCK! LIFE<br>IS SHORT! GOT GOD? ~MARK~