Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2000, 12:17 AM
LawnSite Member

21&quot; MOWERS ARE THE BEST! FACE IT IM RIGHT!<br>OR WHY WOULD YOU BE SO AFFENDED BY THE TRUTH!<p>NOW I BROKE DOWN AND BOUGHT A CRAFTSMAN.<br>TO GIVE LB A BREATHER. 439.00 BUT I PAID 229.<br>B/C IT WAS RETURNED. TOP OF THE LINE! ITS GRT<br>I LIKE IT EVEN BETTER THEN OLD LB! SHES QUITE<br>EASY TO OPERATE AND CUTS GRT! BUY ONE THAT HAS BEEN RETURNED AND SAVE $ I DID AND SAVE OVER HALF! PLUS GOT EXTRAS! BOUGHT MINE AT SEARS. <br>IM HAPPY WITH MOWING WITH 21&quot; MOWERS THERE SO<br>MUCH BETTER THEN WB! THEY ARE MORE EASYER TO DO A BETTER CUT THAN A WB. B/C IN SMALL YARDS<br>YOU CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH WITH THAT WB! BUT...<br>A 21&quot; IS SO DIVERISIFYED AND MOVES ALOT BETTER AND GETS IN CLOSE! AND DOES LESS DAMAGE! SAVES TIME! B/C YOU DONT HAVE TO GO BACK AND EGDE SO MUCH! AINT THIS A RESIDENTIAL FORUM! I CONCIDER MY SELF ONE I GUESS. B/C IM NOT OVERLY CONSUMED LIKE OTHERS<br>THAT HAVE REPLY TO ME. IM JUST STATING FACTS<br>WHAT I HAVE GONE THOUGHT AND BE CAUSEOUS ON BUYING A WB! B/C WHEN A 21&quot; CAN DO THE SAME JOB EVEN BETTER WHY NOT SAVE SOME $ LOL<br>YA YA YA BLAH BLAH BLAH YA IF YOU CANT SAY SOME THING NICE SHUT UP! YOU SOB IM HAPPY WITH MY BIZ! WITH MY 21&quot; IM DOING GOOD! I CLEAR ABOUT 500.00 A WEEK SO UP YOURS YOU COMMERICAL JERKS! IM IN IT FOR MY HEATLH AND RELAXATION AND MEETING AND TALKING TO NEW PEOPLE AND MAKING NEW FREINDS! AND ALSO MAKING SOME EXTRA $ TO PAY THE BILLS! <br>WHATEVER!<br>GODBLESS~MARK~
Old 07-10-2000, 06:02 AM
LawnSite Member

to mow or not mow? i don't get it. looks like a residential forum and you say you are residentual but then you say you make $500 a week and like your biz. which is it?<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: GrassCtr
Old 07-10-2000, 12:41 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

<p><br>&lt;font size=&quot;1&quot;&gt;Edited by: Scraper<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Eric ELM
Old 07-10-2000, 12:52 PM
Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I feel this discussion is getting out of hand and I am closing it.
Closed Thread