Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 08-30-2009, 02:40 PM
LawnSite Member

Any interest in a nice over and under Browning shotgun?
Old 08-30-2009, 02:44 PM
LawnSite Member

Or any other guns or coins?
Old 08-30-2009, 03:08 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleystyles View Post
Or any other guns or coins?
I've got all the fire power I need.
Just interested in cash.

I might be interested in a smaller trailer trade. Something like a 6.5x12(or14). However, To trade staight accross it would need to be decked out with trimmer & blower racks, maybe a beaver tail...... Something like that.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-30-2009, 07:34 PM
LawnSite Member

Bump to the top!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-30-2009, 11:32 PM
LawnSite Member

Maybe someone can help me out here.....

What kind of discount are people looking to get when they ask about what I would sell both ZTR's and the trailer as a package deal?

How much do people REALLY think they should have to pay for good quality, well maintained lawn equipment. I'm really starting to get POed at people asking how much for a package deal and I tell them $1000 off if you buy all 3 then they don't even bother to respond back. If someone thinks they can or should be able to get this type of equipment cheaper than that then they are loosing their ever loving mind.

As a matter of fact I will even say this......anybody that thinks they should be able to buy this equipment cheaper than what I am selling it for is an absolute MORON!!!!!
And if you think I am going to come down off of that price you are only proving my point even further.

DO NOT pm me if you don't want to pay the price. I will torch every piece of it before I let someone just steal it from me. I'm sick and tired of getting pm's from idiots that think they can get something for nothing.

If you are offended by this it only means you are one of the idiots I'm talking about. If you are not offended by this post than you know what I'm talking about and are tired of sharing the planet with stupid people too.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:04 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainerboy View Post
Maybe someone can help me out here.....

What kind of discount are people looking to get when they ask about what I would sell both ZTR's and the trailer as a package deal?

How much do people REALLY think they should have to pay for good quality, well maintained lawn equipment. I'm really starting to get POed at people asking how much for a package deal and I tell them $1000 off if you buy all 3 then they don't even bother to respond back. If someone thinks they can or should be able to get this type of equipment cheaper than that then they are loosing their ever loving mind.

As a matter of fact I will even say this......anybody that thinks they should be able to buy this equipment cheaper than what I am selling it for is an absolute MORON!!!!!
And if you think I am going to come down off of that price you are only proving my point even further.

DO NOT pm me if you don't want to pay the price. I will torch every piece of it before I let someone just steal it from me. I'm sick and tired of getting pm's from idiots that think they can get something for nothing.

If you are offended by this it only means you are one of the idiots I'm talking about. If you are not offended by this post than you know what I'm talking about and are tired of sharing the planet with stupid people too.
Man, you are one he@# of a salesman!!!!!
Old 08-31-2009, 12:07 AM
LawnSite Member

I don't know if your prices are good or not, but I don't blame you a bit for venting. Your vehicles and equipment look immaculate and that affects value. I have watched this website and the marketplace in particular go downhill in the past couple of years. I spend less time on here all the time and usually log off disgusted with idiots. Post after post of internet tough guys and know-it-alls who claim they can buy everything for 45 to 70% of actual market value. Try craigslist for your area, it has worked well for me. Still plenty of tire kickers but you will find local buyers not some 16 year old in New Jersey with way too much time and too much mouth. Good luck with your sales.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:36 PM
LawnSite Member

Thanks for the backing guys. I had a feeling I wasn't alone in this.

Now back to business at hand. Everything is still available except for the Titan.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:24 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Trainerboy -- That Dixon Kodiak looks immaculate, as you said ... I really wish I needed it, however, I don't !!
2010 LESCO 48" Stand-On
2008 LESCO 36" Hydro WB
2008 Quick 36" Samurai Dually WB
Old 09-01-2009, 12:06 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Have you thought about trying CL or ebay?

I've had very good luck selling items on ebay...

Best of luck with your sales.

-Chase

Tags
dixie chopper , dixon , for sale , nissan , truck