Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-27-2009, 01:01 PM
Duffster's Avatar
Duffster Duffster is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,181
Why is LS so Slow Lately?

LS has been extremely slow for the last few days. It takes 14-15 seconds to load a page.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes
Your argument falls flatter than a 3 day old roadkill squirrel.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Pastaboy62's Avatar
Pastaboy62 Pastaboy62 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Jersey Shore
Posts: 363
Maybe its that annoying survey that keeps popping up every time you enter the site.
__________________
Ben
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-31-2009, 04:16 PM
Duffster's Avatar
Duffster Duffster is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,181
Much better now. I hope it stays this way.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes
Your argument falls flatter than a 3 day old roadkill squirrel.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-31-2009, 04:45 PM
Duffster's Avatar
Duffster Duffster is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,181
I guess I spoke to soon. What is the deal.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes
Your argument falls flatter than a 3 day old roadkill squirrel.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-31-2009, 04:51 PM
Michael J. Donovan's Avatar
Michael J. Donovan Michael J. Donovan is online now
Moderator, Online Communities
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,485
it appears to be moving normal speed to me
__________________
Michael J. Donovan, Sr.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-31-2009, 04:57 PM
Duffster's Avatar
Duffster Duffster is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael J. Donovan View Post
it appears to be moving normal speed to me
Now it takes 14 seconds to load a page. 1/2 hour ago its was lightning fast.

I don't have this issue with PS or any other sites.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes
Your argument falls flatter than a 3 day old roadkill squirrel.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Duffster's Avatar
Duffster Duffster is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael J. Donovan View Post
it appears to be moving normal speed to me
Is 14 seconds normal?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes
Your argument falls flatter than a 3 day old roadkill squirrel.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-02-2009, 05:51 PM
White Gardens's Avatar
White Gardens White Gardens is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bloomington IL
Posts: 6,765
I've noticed a little slow down too.

I haven't had any issues with anything else loading slow on the net, so it makes me wonder.
__________________
White Gardens On Facebook.......WG Thread......Greencare For Troops......... mywhitegardens.com(under construction)

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-02-2009, 10:34 PM
shortgrass01's Avatar
shortgrass01 shortgrass01 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SC
Posts: 158
This site has be slow for over a year now.. THEY NEED TO BUY SOME MORE SERVERS!
or somthing.. and it isnt my computer.. it is all on their side..
the only reason I log in now, is to search topics.
if it fast for you.. great.. but it isnt for me.. and that is all that matters.. to me
-true story-
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-03-2009, 05:33 PM
MS_SURVEYOR MS_SURVEYOR is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Central Mississippi
Posts: 1,002
I was finding the site loading very slowly. Then I got to watching the bottom of the computer as it was loading and saw

s3.chuug.com

I did a little research and found this on s3.chuug.com,

http://joomladigger.com/component/op...,view/id,2112/

http://andybeard.eu/611/twitthis-cau...-is-a-fix.html

http://dpstechno.blogspot.com/2009/0...r-blogger.html
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:56 PM.

Page generated in 0.09351 seconds with 7 queries