Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-02-2009, 06:19 PM
LawnSite Member

JD 2320 Tractor

For Sale John Deere 2320

We have a John Deere 2320 that needs a new home. It has the Yanmar 3cyl diesel engine and is listed as a 24 hp engine. Hydrostatic transmission (HST) provides infinite speed selection without clutching or shifting required for direction change. Independent mid and rear PTO (no clutching) can be engaged or disengaged while machine is stopped or on-the-go and it is a 4 wheel drive. Here is what comes on the tractor. First off you get the 200cx loader which is removable. Next is the John Deere 62d 7 iron belly mower. This is the drive over deck that can be removed. The 7 iron deck gives a wonderful cut and the blades have just been sharpened. It has turf tires and it comes with the independent lift system.

We have sweetened the deal by adding a John Deere Imatch quick hitch and the John Deere ballast box already filled with concrete. Add to that a brand new Herd M95 seeder/spreader that has never been used. The Herd spreader cost well over $400 by itself! None of these item listed have pictures shown in this ad. If you want pictures of those items please feel free to email me and I will get those to you. You can easily look those items up on the internet if you have any questions.

This tractor spends every night parked inside and has only been used here at our property.

Why spend thousands more when you can have this barely used model? You won't find a cleaner tractor with all the added goodies at this price. The hour meter says it has just over 181 hours.

Please don't ask because we do not want to ship this tractor. We are not a trucking company. Cash talks and the price is firm! If you have any questions please feel free to call me at (901) 488-2168.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:59 PM
LawnSite Member

I may have missed it but what is the price on the tractor?
Old 10-02-2009, 07:53 PM
LawnSite Member

$14,900 is what I am asking
Old 10-02-2009, 07:58 PM
LawnSite Member

">
Old 11-19-2009, 10:05 PM
LawnSite Member

What year?
Old 03-09-2010, 09:38 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfanintn View Post
For Sale John Deere 2320

We have a John Deere 2320 that needs a new home. It has the Yanmar 3cyl diesel engine and is listed as a 24 hp engine. Hydrostatic transmission (HST) provides infinite speed selection without clutching or shifting required for direction change. Independent mid and rear PTO (no clutching) can be engaged or disengaged while machine is stopped or on-the-go and it is a 4 wheel drive. Here is what comes on the tractor. First off you get the 200cx loader which is removable. Next is the John Deere 62d 7 iron belly mower. This is the drive over deck that can be removed. The 7 iron deck gives a wonderful cut and the blades have just been sharpened. It has turf tires and it comes with the independent lift system.

We have sweetened the deal by adding a John Deere Imatch quick hitch and the John Deere ballast box already filled with concrete. Add to that a brand new Herd M95 seeder/spreader that has never been used. The Herd spreader cost well over $400 by itself! None of these item listed have pictures shown in this ad. If you want pictures of those items please feel free to email me and I will get those to you. You can easily look those items up on the internet if you have any questions.

This tractor spends every night parked inside and has only been used here at our property.

Why spend thousands more when you can have this barely used model? You won't find a cleaner tractor with all the added goodies at this price. The hour meter says it has just over 181 hours.

Please don't ask because we do not want to ship this tractor. We are not a trucking company. Cash talks and the price is firm! If you have any questions please feel free to call me at (901) 488-2168.
i know this is a stupid question but might you still have this item for sale? have just started looking at these and logged on here and saw your ad from last fall.