Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-20-2005, 12:21 PM
LawnSite Member

welcome to partstree.com

Hi lawnsite.com users -
My name is Bryan and I am the webmaster for partstree.com, and it is our goal to create a website that is an easy and convenient channel to lookup information and purchase maintenance parts for your lawn care equipment. We felt that an effective way to get this done was to allow the user to lookup what preventative maintenance parts are recommended for their machines, and to offer alternative brand parts as well. Not only does this provide smaller users with a method of finding what parts they need for their machine, but it also gives large companies who make it a regular practice to purchase maintenance parts multiple times a year an extremely quick and easy method to do so.
We are currently under heavy construction, but have Cub Cadet, Cub Cadet Commercial, Toro, Toro Contractor, and Echo machines online. We would greatly appreciate your input on how to make this site into something that you would use. I know that M-and-D and jackssmallengines are what most users go to to purchase their parts, but have heard that these two websites are slow on shipping. We are specializing in preventative maintenance parts, so we are currently stocking up most of our parts to meet demand, so they're ready to ship as soon as we get an order.
We are relatively new on the map of online part ordering, so this is your chance to provide suggestions and comments to make this website what you want it to be! We plan on using this forum to provide preventative maintenance information such as parts, schedules and tips to help keep your lawn care equipment in top-notch equipment.

I'd also like to thank Mike Donovan for getting us setup on lawnsite.com, he's been very patient with our slow progress and has been a very kind individual. Kudos, Mike.
Old 05-21-2005, 08:52 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to Lawnsite. I went onto your website and when I went to look up a part number, from either your pm site or repair site, I got a time out. Please let me know when it is remedied. Thank you.
Mark
Old 05-23-2005, 02:30 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

do you sell parts for grasshopper and Ever Ride mowers?

A student taking a philosophy class had a single question on his final: "What is courage?" The student wrote: "This", signed it, and turned it in.

in Iraq, ever since the beginning of time, men have fought for, land, power, money, and greed. but what are we fighting for? .... we are fighting for something new, we are fighting, because it is the right thing to do.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:13 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markf
Welcome to Lawnsite. I went onto your website and when I went to look up a part number, from either your pm site or repair site, I got a time out. Please let me know when it is remedied. Thank you.
Mark
thanks for letting us know about that. i'm taking a look into our pm store, i'm not sure why it timed out on you. the repair parts store, unfortunately, is out of my direct control, it is run by a company that had a copyright on the software that we wanted to implement on our site, so our only choice was to subscribe to their service. they are pretty restrictive on how their site looks and runs. if it doesn't work right away, check again in half an hour, they usually have their problem remedied by then. sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:15 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TClawn
do you sell parts for grasshopper and Ever Ride mowers?
we are not an authorized distributor for grasshopper or everride mowers at this time. are you looking for repair parts or maintenance parts? if maintenance, i can look into adding air, fuel and oil filters, as well as spark plugs and blades for you.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:27 AM
LawnSite Member

WHat mowers do you sell parts for?
Old 05-23-2005, 09:54 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grass Masters
WHat mowers do you sell parts for?
please refer to our additional brands thread
Old 05-23-2005, 03:10 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by partstree
we are not an authorized distributor for grasshopper or everride mowers at this time. are you looking for repair parts or maintenance parts? if maintenance, i can look into adding air, fuel and oil filters, as well as spark plugs and blades for you.
looking for more maintenance parts on the grasshopper, and repair parts on the ever ride.

A student taking a philosophy class had a single question on his final: "What is courage?" The student wrote: "This", signed it, and turned it in.

in Iraq, ever since the beginning of time, men have fought for, land, power, money, and greed. but what are we fighting for? .... we are fighting for something new, we are fighting, because it is the right thing to do.
Old 05-23-2005, 04:07 PM
LawnSite Member

are there specific parts that you are looking for? we currently don't offer grasshopper or ever ride, and my manager says these two brands aren't top priority on our list of brands to add, but i can try and help you to the best of my ability to point you in the right direction and offer whatever resources i have to help
Old 05-23-2005, 06:40 PM
LawnSite Member

Do you have

Parts for Shindaiwa trimmers?