Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 11-21-2009, 08:50 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by normower View Post
Okay thanks,

Its a little big for me right now, but if for some reason you still have it next year I might take a look, but I hope you find someone so you can get your new one.
thanks normower ya i think i am going to hold onto it another year anyways til i grow bigger but message me someontime and maybe you can buy it down the road. good luck to you where do you mainly work ?
Old 11-22-2009, 07:43 AM
LawnSite Member

Thanks Jpeg,

I am still in high school and work in the Allison Park area. I run a Quick 44.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:07 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by normower View Post
Thanks Jpeg,

I am still in high school and work in the Allison Park area. I run a Quick 44.
oh ic okay well good luck with everything
Old 11-22-2009, 12:20 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Hey, finally found your thread.

Everything looks good. That stander leaves nice stripes. You almost done for the year?

Pittsburgh/Western PA Landscapers Networking Thread

For Sale Chevy truck parts
Old 11-22-2009, 12:25 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Chevy View Post
Hey, finally found your thread.

Everything looks good. That stander leaves nice stripes. You almost done for the year?
Thanks Tim ya you found it i will be posting everything here and ya this week wraps it all up unfortunatly. Also the stander i am very pleased with the cut on that machine its working great. How is your thing going school anymore odd jobs or you still working with the other landscaper?
Old 11-22-2009, 12:32 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I have a few more cleanups scheduled for about a week after Thanksgiving, but I'll take on any more that come my way gladly. The landscaper I worked for finished up this past Friday with cleaups, but my old boss at a local feed store wants my help on Saturdays and some days off school, so that'll be good. Hopefully the snow starts to fly soon. I can't wait till school is over with; I've got a ton of papers and speeches and tests in the next couple weeks. I've got a big install job lined up as soon as the ground thaws, hopefully before spring cleanups begin. I might need some help on it, if you or Brad are looking for some early season work.

Old 11-22-2009, 12:45 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
I have a few more cleanups scheduled for about a week after Thanksgiving, but I'll take on any more that come my way gladly. The landscaper I worked for finished up this past Friday with cleaups, but my old boss at a local feed store wants my help on Saturdays and some days off school, so that'll be good. Hopefully the snow starts to fly soon. I can't wait till school is over with; I've got a ton of papers and speeches and tests in the next couple weeks. I've got a big install job lined up as soon as the ground thaws, hopefully before spring cleanups begin. I might need some help on it, if you or Brad are looking for some early season work.
Well thats good school is going good for ya. I cant believe you still have cleanups after a week all leaves around here are off. I hope snow starts to fly also because gets me out doing stuff. How big of an install job is it and ya if i am not working i would be glad to help ya.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:01 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpeg lawn maintenance View Post
Well thats good school is going good for ya. I cant believe you still have cleanups after a week all leaves around here are off. I hope snow starts to fly also because gets me out doing stuff. How big of an install job is it and ya if i am not working i would be glad to help ya.
I should have the design drawn up in the next couple days completed. So far, I'm removing about 100' x 20' of grass on a steep front yard, and installing different plants, ground cover, river gravel, decorative stone, etc. It's gonna be a mother working on that hill, but it's gonna look awesome when it's done.

Old 11-22-2009, 04:44 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
I should have the design drawn up in the next couple days completed. So far, I'm removing about 100' x 20' of grass on a steep front yard, and installing different plants, ground cover, river gravel, decorative stone, etc. It's gonna be a mother working on that hill, but it's gonna look awesome when it's done.
wow sounds like a good job to make some money on man i hope it works out for ya be cool to see the design. hills do suck but hey where we live htere are hills lol
Old 11-22-2009, 09:02 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I got some cleanups this week and a few spread out next week. But I am basically done after that. I would be happy to help Tim. Sounds like my dump trailer would be great Also I get river rock and stuuf like that at an awesome price so just let me know
2008 Chevy Duramax
2007 Chevy 3500HD Dump
2003 Chevy 2500HD

6x16 Tandem Trailer
5x10 SS Trailer
5x8 Dump Trailer
Bobcat CT225 tractor-loader
Wright Stander 48" RH & 48" X
Quick 36”
JD GT225
(2)Honda HRX 217's
Echo & Stihl handhelds