Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 11-21-2009, 01:07 AM
LawnSite Member

Contacting Nation Wide Property Management Companies

I just signed up to be a vendor for a national property management company after talking to an apartment manager who said I needed to do that to bid on the property's maintenace. Does anyone know of any other National property management companies to contact? Has anyone had any luck contacting local management companies? I am trying to bring in more commercial contracts for next year....any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance. -Mike
Old 11-21-2009, 09:27 AM
LawnSite Member

Around here local management companies are difficult to get a sit down with. Once you do you better be able to sell yourself well and provide the services that they are looking for. It may mean that you get one account with them the first year to prove yourself and then it can grow from there?? As for national management companies, the only thing I can say from expereince both personal and others that I have spoken with. Make sure you read there contracts very well. ( lots of fine print and funky little details) and be prepared for them to take a while to pay you.
Just my .02