Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-04-2011, 12:29 PM
LawnSite Member

nice work, keep it up
Old 08-05-2011, 12:00 AM
LawnSite Member

ep walls look nice,,, u should star using rinox much nicer product you should check it out
Old 08-05-2011, 01:44 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Sure I'd sod that hill ... I'd just hate to be the one mowing it ...

1999 GMC 2500 4x4 w/ 7'6" Western Unimount
48in Exmark Viking
Honda 21"
2x Redmax String Trimmiers
Redmax Blowers - 8050 & 8001
13hp Billy Goat Walk-behind Blower
Brown Bed Edger
Husqvarna 372XP
Husqvarna 327PT5S
Stihl 026
Snapper Snow Blower
Wheel Barrows & Hand Tools.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:45 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williams Lawnscape View Post
nice work, keep it up
Thanks dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM90 View Post
ep walls look nice,,, u should star using rinox much nicer product you should check it out
I actually met a dealer at the Philly home show in March and have tried to use their products but half of the jobs I have done are set on EP Henry not techo or rinox. How is their pricing compared to EP Henry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro-Lawn&Grounds View Post
Sure I'd sod that hill ... I'd just hate to be the one mowing it ...
Yea mowing it sucks.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:53 AM
LawnSite Member

Wow. It's neat to have seen your business grow over time. Your techniques seem to have improved and it really looks like you put your best effort into your work. That's some nice landscaping!
Old 08-05-2011, 10:53 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvancedWarningLights View Post
Wow. It's neat to have seen your business grow over time. Your techniques seem to have improved and it really looks like you put your best effort into your work. That's some nice landscaping!
Thanks boss. I like to think about it I am putting my reputation on the line when I do work. Good work=good reputation, bad work=bad reputation. Going to school for landscaping has really helped me with designs and other techniques for landscaping, hardscaping, arborist work, and just basic maintenance.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:15 PM
LawnSite Member

there pricing is a little cheaper then ep and a much nicer more natural looking product everyone that is set on ep i have talked out of and they are happy that they have done so. very good company to be in with small company, i have the local sales rep number he come to our jobs real cool down to earth guy and were about to have a project of the month with them in months to come
Old 08-05-2011, 08:22 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
there pricing is a little cheaper then ep and a much nicer more natural looking product everyone that is set on ep i have talked out of and they are happy that they have done so. very good company to be in with small company, i have the local sales rep number he come to our jobs real cool down to earth guy and were about to have a project of the month with them in months to come
Thanks for the info I am definitly going to check them out. I think the supply yard that carries Rinox is actually closer to me than both of the EP dealers. Congrates on the project of the month. Hows business going for you?
Old 08-05-2011, 08:26 PM
LawnSite Member

yea dude let me kno ill talk to him for u, and business is unreal just bought another lazer 2011, tons of hardscaping tools, ford ranger, and a gehl track loader. up to 6 full time guys working 6 days a week hardscaping crew is booked till december. hbu hows business?
Old 08-05-2011, 08:36 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
yea dude let me kno ill talk to him for u, and business is unreal just bought another lazer 2011, tons of hardscaping tools, ford ranger, and a gehl track loader. up to 6 full time guys working 6 days a week hardscaping crew is booked till december. hbu hows business?
Yea definitly if you get a chance talk to him for me. Congrates on all the work and new stuff. Let me know how the gehl loader is i dont see to much around but a buddy of mine from school swears by them. From what I have heared tracks is the way to go for hardscaping. Business has been pretty good, got into some commercial work and started to get more hardscape jobs and tools also. 1 full time guy and 2 part time guys but they havent been reliablem I soon might have to turn down work because when I go back to school I cant trust them at all on their own. I need to find myself some amigos lol.