Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 12-03-2009, 06:18 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

HAHAHA that would be great Good luck finding some hot girls to wear your shirts.
6x12 Road King open trailer
Exmark Metro 48
Toro Proline 36 Belt Drive
Lawn Boy 21" commercial 2 stroke
Toro commercial 21"
Redmax EBZ 80001 BP
Redmax EBZ 8500 BP
Redmax CHT 2300 Hedge Trimmer
Redmax BCZ 2610 trimmer
Stihl BG 55
8 HP Push Blower

Solo Operation

My equipment and truck pics:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=283877
Old 12-03-2009, 06:31 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben's Landscape View Post
HAHAHA that would be great Good luck finding some hot girls to wear your shirts.
Funny thing is I had a buddy of mine want to buy one off me so i say yea sure. He comes up to me a week later and says, "You got any smalls? My sister wants one." And his sister is smoking!!!!! So she is walking around in one of my hoodies. I also figured what type of truck girls like. Big Chevy 3500 Diesel dumps. I was working with my boss one day when he got backed up and he drove his pick up pulling his tractor and I drove the dump truck pulling the enclosed trailer. So we finish for the day and I stop to grab a drink at a gas station and I see a bunch of people I know and a few of the girls wanted a ride in the truck. My next truck will be a Chevy 3500 diesel dump. HAHA!!!!
Old 12-03-2009, 08:56 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffslawnservice View Post
Funny thing is I had a buddy of mine want to buy one off me so i say yea sure. He comes up to me a week later and says, "You got any smalls? My sister wants one." And his sister is smoking!!!!! So she is walking around in one of my hoodies. I also figured what type of truck girls like. Big Chevy 3500 Diesel dumps. I was working with my boss one day when he got backed up and he drove his pick up pulling his tractor and I drove the dump truck pulling the enclosed trailer. So we finish for the day and I stop to grab a drink at a gas station and I see a bunch of people I know and a few of the girls wanted a ride in the truck. My next truck will be a Chevy 3500 diesel dump. HAHA!!!!
HAHAHA nice. That is great advertising all the guys will look at it!! yeah i have had some chicks want a ride in my truck. I was a stop light and this blonde pulls up in a lifted F 250 with mudd tires on it and nice rims nothing to fancy though. She was sitting there just staring down at me giving the look you guys know!! raced her to the next light and the same thing went down. Prob could of gotten a number by the third light but i had to take a left. Ladies love diesel trucks!! is that 3500 new??
Exmark Metro 48
Toro commercial 21"
Redmax EBZ 80001 BP
Redmax EBZ 8500 BP
Redmax BCZ 2610 trimmer
Stihl BG 55
8 HP Push Blower

Solo Operation

Old 12-19-2009, 12:28 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
HAHAHA nice. That is great advertising all the guys will look at it!! yeah i have had some chicks want a ride in my truck. I was a stop light and this blonde pulls up in a lifted F 250 with mudd tires on it and nice rims nothing to fancy though. She was sitting there just staring down at me giving the look you guys know!! raced her to the next light and the same thing went down. Prob could of gotten a number by the third light but i had to take a left. Ladies love diesel trucks!! is that 3500 new??
HAHAHA!!!! Yea ladies do love diesel trucks. The 3500 was 5 years old I think. I love driving that truck.

Well I basically finished up yesturday. Got ride of some leaves for my church and went to the dump yesturday to get ride of them. Right now my truck is still in landscape mode aka side boards still on the truck with rakes and stuff in it. After I sleep for a little I got to get the side boards off and load salt shovels and snow blower. I usually bring my blower along just becasue some times it can do the job with minimal snow but not this storm. Calling from 4-20 inches. Dam weather men can't get it right.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:47 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Nice pics man, I'm 16, looks like your off to a good start. How old are you, you must have a very trustworthy boss if he lets you drive that rig! Yup ladies do like trucks! It seems there more attracted to Chevy's though!!!!
Anyways good luck this winter and next season!
Old 12-19-2009, 04:14 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamjamrockinman View Post
Nice pics man, I'm 16, looks like your off to a good start. How old are you, you must have a very trustworthy boss if he lets you drive that rig! Yup ladies do like trucks! It seems there more attracted to Chevy's though!!!!
Anyways good luck this winter and next season!
Thanks slamjamrockinman I'm 17 and yes my boss is very trust worthy. First day i worked for him he tells me to drive his 1500 up to some job an hour away. And that was the first time we met each other so I was surprised he asked me to drive it. Yes ladies do like trucks when I had my sideboards on they loved driving in it cause they thought it was a dump truck. Best of luck to you this winter and next season to. Let me know how the blizzard does plowing there is a blizzard dealer really close to me. And its snowing down here right now cant wait to go make some money.
Old 12-19-2009, 05:55 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffslawnservice View Post
Here is a very small mulch job I did this past spring less that a yard of mulch.
what brand is the bloweer
Ferris 32
Toro 21
Redmax BCZ2401s, Redmax HE225f, Redmax EBZ7100 Kawasaki KRB300
1999 Honda Oddsey
6X10 trailer
Old 12-19-2009, 07:34 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowerdude777 View Post
what brand is the bloweer
Back in the spring I had some crappy craphsman blower but now I have a redmax EBZ 7100 and love it.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:47 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

How much snow did you get. I got about 18-20 here depends on the drifts. Went out all day shoveling!!
Exmark Metro 48
Toro commercial 21"
Redmax EBZ 80001 BP
Redmax EBZ 8500 BP
Redmax BCZ 2610 trimmer
Stihl BG 55
8 HP Push Blower

Solo Operation

Old 12-21-2009, 05:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
How much snow did you get. I got about 18-20 here depends on the drifts. Went out all day shoveling!!
Local news said we had about 23 I got some pics of places I did. I got to put them up some time soon. Just got in from doing more work today.