Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 12-03-2009, 11:23 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

------------see perfect ask for help on his post but hasnt given any information to allow anyone to acctually help i could show him how a 30 hour turned to 100 in a heartbeat if he would talk lol -----------------

I love advice , but dont insult , laught , then joke and moke me ( after that you offer your advice? what advise have you offered bud, no insult i work my ass off like you do and I do respect you only if you work in the field, but city I am in i have learned I have learned I have been braking record stakes, but to be honest with you most people in this line of work are not so bright, easy in , easy money. To some making enought to pay 600.00 rent , beer, some 8th bowls, ok some strip joints and they are happy. IN my opinion someone in this line of work should eat better then MCdonalds everyday , drive better car then a 10-25 year old piece of shi* truck , have a trailer that stayes in one piece with both fenders and lights and live a middle class or above men lifestyle. Do you really thing we work as much or as hard as guys on sallary or wage doing 50-95k a year????
I dont f 'n think so. You work your balls off day in and day out, you work before your employees do and after they do, Do you even charge your client for that time or not , or it is all a freebie.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:26 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

4200???????what is this sq footage

sorry my bad forgot to add a zero, 43560 to be excact
Old 12-03-2009, 11:27 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

ok ..........perfect do you feel i have did this to you /?????? insult,laugh,and joke ?????
Old 12-03-2009, 11:29 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

i knew so i added this no fun was being made **** just showed you you was lossing 10 acres of fees by your figures , so you know we do it at 43500 so we only lose 60 per
Old 12-03-2009, 11:34 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

xls men I dont know why you are being so high strong but i am not here to argue , if youhave 12 walkers Iacant understand the cost of 120.000 along just on equipment, care to know some strategies you can pass on to your guys about walkers????
Old 12-03-2009, 11:37 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

what would you like to know . i wasnt being i been trying to get you to drop info is all .....heck if your walker wasnt in the pic i never would have knew your equipment, this makes it hard to help when you aint willing to be helped is all .

What would you like to know? just ask
Old 12-03-2009, 11:38 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

give me an idea of your needs
Old 12-03-2009, 11:50 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

**** i just finaly figured out on of the big stops of expaning or being bigger and you know what that is? wife she just came and shut computer off cause I passed the curfue time can you believe this ****???
Old 12-03-2009, 11:52 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

lol i guess this would do it , my wife has been a big reason behind my business plan as well
Old 12-04-2009, 12:33 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

( dKoester
LawnSite Bronze Member Join Date: Jan 2006

PTL, Trimming bushes too often can and will cause problems down the road. You will eventually be left with a green shell and the plant will loose its vigor. Also it will create problems with air circulation which can lead to disease. Do you also do selective pruning? If not, I would advise it. )

I do selective prunning , i am starting to learn that some customers no matter how much you sell then on proper quatity of prunning of shrubs they will cutt in in betweet and others no matter how much i tell them we should give plants time to grow they want them scuplure like. Well I realize advicing some one and following up with results is two different things. By the way did you know that National Landascape Lifespan is 7-9 years, so why the f*** do we try so hard to make them live when their hearbeat has stoped long time ago?

Tags
lawn , money , secrets , strategy , tricks