Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 01-26-2010, 11:41 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Just a little update on the Celsius. Talked to the JDL/Lesco salesperson today and he said they were waiting for the state. Looks like here in Texas we will get it in May. He said they already have the pricing info and it is going to be 75.00 bucks and that Bayer set the price so it should be the same price wherever you get it.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:03 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

You are getting it in May. I hope Hawaii is not too far behind. Drive and Dismiss are totally illegal here.

Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
Benjamin Franklin Poor Richard's Almanac1738
Old 02-25-2010, 09:23 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

well its been sometime sinced i applied any more berumda grass killer i got from ric. and after our bad 100year freeze down here the temps are starting to get alittle warmer i have some berumda grass in my yard but none of the stuff i treated with ric's mix is comming back green at all. i will treat the othe small spots i have in the yard with the mix and give updates...
Old 06-14-2010, 11:45 AM
LawnSite Member

Any updates yet? is the treated bermuda coming back?
Old 06-14-2010, 04:17 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

i would still like to know the chems, pm me if you can
Old 06-15-2010, 08:51 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

the spots that were treated did not have any regrowth. as far as the chems used i have no idea ric gave them to me already mixed and told to add li 700 and water.
Old 06-15-2010, 12:10 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug-guy View Post
i would still like to know the chems, pm me if you can
Bug Guy

If you are close enough, I will be happy to treat your yards selectively for Bermuda. BTW as a side Benefit I can also control Torpedo Grass selectively in your St Augustine. In Fact I am open to anyone on the S.W. Gulf Coast of Florida that would like to have some Custom work done. I have posted a significant amount of Technical information on LS in the past. But this is one of those times I will keep certain Proprietary Intellectual Property to my self.

BTW for those who think they might know what I am using. Two big hints as to why it isn't what you think. First was when Gregory Posted that the Bermuda didn't return and the real Biggie is my formula controls Torpedo Grass also.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:27 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

ric i just seen in the last few weeks i got some torpedo grass around a new oak tree i got planted in my back yard...
Old 06-15-2010, 02:59 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory View Post
ric i just seen in the last few weeks i got some torpedo grass around a new oak tree i got planted in my back yard...
Karl

Take a picture of the Torpedo grass and St Augustine mix and post it. I will give you some more Ric-icide and you can treat the Torpedo Grass and post a picture of the dead torpedo grass in the St Augustine. I will add, as dry as it is right now it might not be the best time to stress your St Augustine with any type of herbicide. However It is pouring rain on my house as I type. Hopefully we have started our rainy season west of I 75. We have been having a little rain East of I 75 but not much.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:35 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

i will have to look and see if i have any more which i don't think i do. but i will.. i will wait if i do but like you said maybe we have started our rainy season b/c i got a hard rain yesterday and it looks like it is raining pretty good out my way right now also.