Register free!

Old 12-15-2010, 06:15 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory View Post
ric you are correct i only applied 2 treatments it got to cold donw here this past winter to apply the 3rd.
Gregory

I want to kick myself for not starting my Bermuda Grass control a little sooner this year and taking advantage of the Freeze.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:18 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
Gregory

I want to kick myself for not starting my Bermuda Grass control a little sooner this year and taking advantage of the Freeze.
anyone who thinks their getting rics useful cocktail, think again. I heard he wont even tell the guy who delivers him lunch when he is sick. He's taking this one to his grave
Old 12-15-2010, 07:33 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl-landscapes View Post
anyone who thinks their getting rics useful cocktail, think again. I heard he wont even tell the guy who delivers him lunch when he is sick. He's taking this one to his grave
Come on now Brian

You know your are in my will. BTW Thanks for lunch yesterday.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

Old 12-16-2010, 09:41 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

i was going to call you and get some more. but been busy at work.....

so much for the easy winter......
Old 12-16-2010, 12:48 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
i was going to call you and get some more. but been busy at work.....

so much for the easy winter......
Karl

No Problem, you certainly have taken care of me in the past. Couple weeks ago I had planned to mix some up 12/15/10 as a matter of fact. But the weather turned bad and now we will have to wait until Bermuda is actively growing.

BTW is you Bermuda back in the same area or a different area???? I am hoping you say a different area. If I remember correctly you told me you didn't spray all your Bermuda last year.

Old 12-16-2010, 04:59 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

no the areas i sprayed last year are still have no bermuda. i still do have some in other areas....
Old 02-26-2011, 10:15 AM
LawnSite Member

I got a concern

Quote:
that is correct i was given some stuff from ric and he told me to spray it at 3oz per k and i did and 2 weeks later the berumda was brown while the other berumda in my yard was still green he told me to spray it 3 times at 21 to 28 day intravels to day is day 24 and i am going to spray out another round of it after speaking to ric he told me i could lower the rate to 2oz per k which i am going to do i wish i took some pictures before and after to post up but i didn't the only comment i can make is so far the stuff has worked great i would say after the 2nd round all will most likely be dead b/c after round 1 its all brown..

i have no idea what this cocktail is but it does work......
Hi Gregory, I was given the Celsius WG. I believe it is the same product you are talking about. On the label it states not to use more that 0.113 OZ per K, and you mentioned you used 3OZ? Is this the same product, and at that dilution it worked? Thanks for your time,
Nic
Old 02-26-2011, 10:21 AM
LawnSite Member

Application Rate for SWF

Hi Gregory, I was given the Celsius WG. I believe it is the same product you are talking about. On the label it states not to use more that 0.113 OZ per K, and you mentioned you used 3OZ? Is this the same product, and at that dilution it worked? Thanks for your time,
Nic
Old 02-26-2011, 11:39 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic340 View Post
Nic
Nic

That is right 3 oz of Glyphosate per gallon applied at 2 gallons a thousand will brown out Bermuda Grass is a little less than 2 weeks.

Old 02-26-2011, 10:41 PM
LawnSite Member

I do have St Augustine Grass

Hi Ric,
Thanks for your reply. The problem is that I have the Bermuda grass(wild Bermuda) mixed in into the St augustine grass, and it is slowly taking over, If I Apply Glyphosate, I believe I will kill all of the St Augustine. For this reason I was recommended The celsius WG. What do you think?
Nic