Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-08-2010, 08:29 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

My Bobcat salesmen answered the phone when I called at 2:15am

We've been plowing the last couple nights and I had an employee call to tell me a hydraulic line blew at 2:15am. I thought that the machine would be down till some place opened to make the new hose. On a whim I thought I would call my salesman to leave a message about renting a machine first thing when they opened. To my surprise he answered and then met me at the shop so I could get the parts. It saved me from possibly losing a large 13 acre plow job.

I don't care if Bobcat skids aren't the latest and greatest (I'm very happy with my T200 and MT55), I will always buy Bobcat just because of the great service.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:38 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Amazing

Lots for sale
http://www.ebay.com/sch/approvedjdm/...&_trksid=p3692

Old 01-08-2010, 08:43 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

That's awesome. I think a lot of guys forget that the color of paint means very little if you can't get parts quickly. Dealer support is incredibly important and should be high priority when purchasing equipment. Buy what works, what you like, and what you can get running again with little hassle from the dealer in the event of a breakdown.

Go hard, go fast, or go home
Old 01-08-2010, 09:16 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Scag just said it best.

I cant complain one bit about my bobcat salesman excellent guy, hes there whenever i need him.

A.E.L

Excavating, Grading, Demolition, Land Clearing, Custom Grinding Services, Storm water management, Erosion Control.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:26 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Did this happen to be Bobcat of St. Louis? I bought a machine from them this week, and the salesman has been more than great. Even called to make sure I got home and unloaded ok. How many salesmen do this?
Old 01-08-2010, 10:42 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by all ferris View Post
We've been plowing the last couple nights and I had an employee call to tell me a hydraulic line blew at 2:15am. I thought that the machine would be down till some place opened to make the new hose. On a whim I thought I would call my salesman to leave a message about renting a machine first thing when they opened. To my surprise he answered and then met me at the shop so I could get the parts. It saved me from possibly losing a large 13 acre plow job.

I don't care if Bobcat skids aren't the latest and greatest (I'm very happy with my T200 and MT55), I will always buy Bobcat just because of the great service.
All ferris thats where your wrong.. They have always been the greatest and with the new m series line they cant be touched go bobcat

My salesman is a great guy to
Old 01-08-2010, 10:46 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk90s13 View Post
Amazing
Yes, that is absolutely amazing ... congratulations on knowing how to pick your business partners !!
2010 LESCO 48" Stand-On
2008 LESCO 36" Hydro WB
2008 Quick 36" Samurai Dually WB
Old 01-08-2010, 10:54 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Service after the sale means everything. Even more than what brand you buy.
Congratulations on having a great dealer to support your operations. Those kind of dealers are few and far between nowadays.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:18 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

very cool. Bobcat has visited me, at home, on Saturday and met me way out of their area to deliver parts.
that is pretty good service. I wish, though, Bobcat was open on the weekends. I'd work more of them.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."

Twitter @Cedar_Clearing
Old 01-08-2010, 11:32 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by all ferris View Post

I agree with you 100% on this, I also have very very good ppl from Bobcat here in louisville, and they do all what they can to take care of me, I don't think that any other company has this good treatment for the customers,
AFTER ALL THEY WHO INVENTED THE SKID STEER, AND THAT IS A FACT