Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 01-09-2010, 06:22 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

wow Moredirt real mature buddy. Glad to hear your Gehl skidsteer hasnt broken down once in the 20 hours of owner ship, which only consisted of cleaning up your giant pile of BS surrounding your computer....

Save the drama for gravel rat .

A.E.L

Land Clearing, Grinding services, Mulch Production, Excavating, Grading

Check out our new YouTube account!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWI...YEpKMXUcrB1jBw
Old 01-09-2010, 06:58 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

for your salesman

Landscape Contractors
Louisiana Licensed: Landscape/Horticulturist, Commercial Ground Applicator, Arborist, Irrigation Contractor, Utility Arborist

Onsite Sandbagging, Palletized Sandbags & Bulk Totes, Emergency Response, Erosion & StormWater Barriers
Old 01-09-2010, 07:29 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Gotta say that is impressive, and the same reason I plan on sticking with Bobcat for years to come.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:36 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOREDIRT View Post
You really need that good service when you run bobcat they are always in the shop.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."

Twitter @Cedar_Clearing
Old 01-09-2010, 08:17 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Thats really good. I think the credit really needs to go to the individual salesman, who happens to work for BC. As is often the case, it comes down to the individual effort put forth by someone who is in a position to make a difference. If BC had a policy mandating such 24 hour service then Kudos goes to BC. This is an awesome display of a guy willing to go the extra mile for his customer. I am sure no matter what color he happened to sell, he would respond accordingly. Very impressive.

Proudly running CASE and Takeuchi equipment.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:27 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I love the bobcat product but completly agree with ksss, it was the individual who did what he did. I have dealt with bc people who wouldnt even get out of there chair to get a sale. Thank God my sales man now is top notch.

A.E.L

Land Clearing, Grinding services, Mulch Production, Excavating, Grading

Check out our new YouTube account!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWI...YEpKMXUcrB1jBw
Old 01-10-2010, 12:20 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by all ferris View Post
It was Bobcat of St. Louis. I won't say the guys name but he does serve the Southern IL area. I'm in Clinton county IL.

I am going to personally send the owner of Bobcat of STL a letter to let him know how great the salesman is.
Was it S or J?

Where are you at in Clinton Co?
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic. -Unknown
Old 01-10-2010, 12:54 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_S_S View Post
I love the bobcat product but completly agree with ksss, it was the individual who did what he did. I have dealt with bc people who wouldnt even get out of there chair to get a sale. Thank God my sales man now is top notch.
very true. I had a CAT salesman that was awesome. They come from all brands. Individuals who are superstars in what they do and when they are supporting us in the trenches, it is much appreciated.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."

Twitter @Cedar_Clearing
Old 01-10-2010, 01:57 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

I tried getting a battery last week because mine was dead (2004) in the back of my roll off. Called up, spoke to parts dept for a price.......asked about delivery........"we don't deliver"........when I know damn well they've dropped stuff off for friends of mine. I just got off the phone and went to an auto parts store vs dealing with their BS. Thanks a lot Bobcat of Northern VA.....wonder where I'll be buying my S300/T250/T300 from???
Old 01-10-2010, 09:13 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

To respond to a thread by IOWA about NH tractor being worked on at my bobcat dealer - well I have two of these units - thie machine is 2 yrs old and always cold, leaking, ect. Always going back and forth to Nh dealer and alwasy the same results - none. Getting filters one day for my skid at BC dealer and asking him about it who sells kubota - he told me sounds like a engine block heater or thermostat issue and bring it in and I'll look for ya. I brought it there and the block heater was shortening out due to antifreeze leaking due to the rubber gasket. After an hour to take apart - put new in and problem fixed. In the meantime it is snowing here heavily and it is Sat. afternoon - he said heck let the machine sit here if you need it and here is a key. So his warm shop and attitude was great! I like my NH tractor's better than the kubota but he did a great job servicing me and actually fixing the problem.