Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-10-2010, 10:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

That is good service - but I'm surprised your NH guys didn't treat you better than they did. As far as Bobcat goes, have you had any trouble getting parts or anything now that he's not officially a Bobcat dealer?
Old 01-10-2010, 11:43 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

My New Holland dealer has been brutal! Never again will i buy a nh.

A.E.L

Excavating, Grading, Demolition, Land Clearing, Custom Grinding Services, Storm water management, Erosion Control.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:49 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Getting parts - no. He has an outlet somewhere. He sold 4 new machines the end of x-mas. Pretty cool looking at fresh paint! He sold one new style machine - I think a 650? He sold two 185's and one T320. Two machines went to contractors and the one went to just some guy on an acrage for whatever he does and the T320 went ot a dairy outfit. So even though he is not an official BC dealer -he is getting there machines from someone else outthere.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:18 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meets1 View Post
Getting parts - no. He has an outlet somewhere. He sold 4 new machines the end of x-mas. Pretty cool looking at fresh paint! He sold one new style machine - I think a 650? He sold two 185's and one T320. Two machines went to contractors and the one went to just some guy on an acrage for whatever he does and the T320 went ot a dairy outfit. So even though he is not an official BC dealer -he is getting there machines from someone else outthere.
Yeah, I heard he's got a deal going with R & J out of Fort Dodge. Just curious how that was all working out - makes it handy for you guys right in town, I'm sure. I can't believe a dairy guy would buy a track machine to likely run on concrete all day, especially given the current state of the dairy industry. He must not have read the "CTLs are the Devil" thread we've had going on here.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:49 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I just know the dairy guy said getting bales, loading, cleaning out stalls - better traction than that of wheeled skids. He said going across the frozen tundra is not near as rough either with the tracks. BC dealer - yes is handy and hope it stays that way. I like being in town with business but sometimes you just need to go outside of town for a better deal or different equipment.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:36 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Just wanted to say its about 10:40 pm here monday night and i have been in conversations all night with my bc salesman on a package deal . Any Ontarians here make sure you contact Sean at Matthews equipment in Barrie. Hes the man!

A.E.L

Excavating, Grading, Demolition, Land Clearing, Custom Grinding Services, Storm water management, Erosion Control.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:32 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_S_S View Post
Just wanted to say its about 10:40 pm here monday night and i have been in conversations all night with my bc salesman on a package deal . Any Ontarians here make sure you contact Sean at Matthews equipment in Barrie. Hes the man!
What are you looking on buying??
Old 01-12-2010, 06:37 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Im going out on my own from the partnership and doing my own thing, so right now I am getting a t190 a91 package fully loaded, and an E32 fully loaded, hyd thumb and ditching the NH on trade in!

A.E.L

Old 01-12-2010, 10:07 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Sean- congrats on the new venture?

Any reason you're going with the E32 over the E35?

WWW.ARPLANTE.COM

A.R.Plante on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...0670251?ref=ts

Check Out Our Videos on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/arplante...s?feature=mhee
Old 01-12-2010, 10:16 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

The big question is how many of you would answer the phone if one of your clients were calling in the middle of the night? I tell all my clients my number is a 24 hour number so if they need anything night or day to call that is why I use a cell instead of a lan line for company phone.