Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 03-19-2000, 01:38 PM
LawnSite Member

correction www.power-trac.com
Old 03-21-2000, 04:31 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey,<p>Just saw something of interest at the harley site today. They are making a small harley rake to fit on (3 -4 ft) rake to fit on the dingo and ramrod, not sure of kanga though. This seems make the machine very useful then. You could bang out smaller lawn installations like nothing with this, or do all that time consuming clean up around a job. I'm looking into the rakes for mowers, so I ran across this. Gonna ask if anyone has a harley for their mower yet.
Old 03-21-2000, 06:00 PM
LawnSite Member

Hi All,<br>I have a Dingo and I love it! Just striped some sod and rototilled an area for a customer today. Back and forth over the lawn with no problem. The auger is great for planting. Just bought a cement bowl for it, trying it out next week. If I didn't already have my Dingo I'd look at the Gehl Advantage www.gehl.com. They have a mini you can sit on. Let me tell you standing or bouncing around all day is no fun. But these machines are a life and back saver. Good luck<br>
Old 03-22-2000, 03:29 PM
LawnSite Member

HEY LOOKED UP GEHLS WEB SITE THAT THING ROCKS ONLY THING NOT EVERY DEALER SELLS THEM AG GUYS DONT AND THE CONTRACTOR EQUIPMENT GUYS SAY THEY ARE TO SMALL BUT I DID FIND ONE THAT DOES. I WANT TO NOW HOW MUCH LEG ROOM THERE IS. AND HOW HIGH IT CAN LIFT AND COST. I TELL YOU MORE WHEN I FIND OUT SEE YA JARRETT
Old 03-24-2000, 03:37 PM
LawnSite Member

hey gehls mini isnt available in the midwest . but i found the coolest one of all . i was out bidding a job a couple counties north of us. stopped in at a farm implement dealer and there it was. its called a maxi man it has tracks its a mini skid loader with 21 different attachments the thing looks like a tank. cost for the machine i test drove was 7600.00 with a bucket and attachments are from 200.00 to 1800.00 most under 1000.00 now thats my kinda machine. they had that one mudded in from here to china he said the thing goes any where.you walk or ride on the back theres a removable platform. there made in north dakota american made tank my kinda machine. web site is www.maximan.net oh ya the thing lifts hi enough to get a load in the back of your truck always wondered that about mini skids . see ya jarrett
Old 03-28-2000, 06:39 AM
LawnSite Member

Kountryscape, Who is the manufacture?
Old 03-28-2000, 02:58 PM
LawnSite Member

its just a company called maxi-man the web site shows you more. its kinda a cross between a tank and a loader it worked great and the attachments were cheap enough you could add them without breaking the bank. jarrett
Old 02-17-2008, 02:07 PM
LawnSite Member

Paver mover attachement

Quote:
Originally Posted by kountryscape View Post
howdy just was looking at clarklift.com it somehow is part of the kanga line. and i did some looking at the kanga vs. gravely and yes they are the same machine, i looked at that before i read this so hey we're thinking alike . i just think this is the ticket to many a back saving job. i did notice the ramrod brand has a paver mover they have a nice web site. a.m. leonard catolog has the ramrod in there catolog for 14,079 dollars plus attachments they call the paver mover a paving stone mover and its 1,263.00 extra. the bucket is 323.00 and nursery tongs are 1120.00 . can you say makin some money ,i think this little machine is ideal . the only thing is you can't load high side trucks but if you had a dump trailer with two foot sides and a ramp , you could load the mini skid loader right on there and , still load material in the trailer to haul away. any body have a good dump trailer whats the best one i really like the foster trailer but the price turned me off! 8000.00. in the car mags., i get you can get a dump trailer for 4500.00 . do you like one hydrulic cylinder or two. see ya later jarrett
Kountryscape member can you please help out! I did call Ramrod dealers and they quote me $3100.00 for the paver mover attatchement, you posted on the lawnsite recently that you can buy it for $1263.00, can you please give me the phone and address from that location were it sales the paver mover attatchement for $1263.00.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:08 PM
LawnSite Member

Kountryscape member can you please help out! I did call Ramrod dealers and they quote me $3100.00 for the paver mover attatchement, you posted on the lawnsite recently that you can buy it for $1263.00, can you please give me the phone and address from that location were it sales the paver mover attatchement for $1263.00.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:34 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
I know what you're talking about. The look handier than *(&@, but they're only 20% less than a full SkidSteer that'll do double the work in most situations.
This is a common misconception. Mini-skids are not a cheaper substitute for a full size skid steer. Mini-skids have there own niche. I have both a full size and 425. I use my dingo for 80% of my projects. I guess it depends on the majority of the work you will be doing.

As far as mini-skids go. I think the Dingo, Vermeer, Ditch Witch and Boxer would be the only ones I would consider. Also, I would not consider a model that is not tracked... well unless it is dingo wheeled unit for $3500.

Why not buy used? I have seen a Dingo 425 w/100 hours go for 11k on ebay.