Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-26-2010, 07:25 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigviclbi View Post
I like your website alot and am in the process of picking one of their templates myself. Only thing I don't like about your setup is that when you scroll thru your pics i scrolled all the way left but didn't see that there were more pics underneath accessible using the up/down arrows. Is that because of the way my computer is set up or is that standard?
Are you talking about on the services page?

If so then I know what you mean and I am not sure what I want to do to remedy it. I really like the way it is a filmstrip but if people are missing it then it doesn't matter. I also put my top 3 services first so that if people miss the others I am not going to be too upset but still could be missing potential clients.

I need to look at it some more and see if there are any other ways it can be done.

Thanks for all the compliments if anyone has anything they think should be changed please let me know. I just got my cards picked up today with the new address and have the trailer designed the way it needs to be redone for website. Now i just need the weather to break and lets roll!
Old 01-26-2010, 07:28 PM
LawnSite Member

BIG:
But yes I yes it could also be your resolution that is affecting this...the downside to running a website in flash. So I would say check your resolution also. Did you notice on their website that you can look at examples of sites that have been launched with all of the different templates? I didnt notice that at first just thought i would pass that along. If you have any questions let me know. I hope it works for you
Old 01-31-2010, 11:24 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

50 to 400.00................WOW
Old 02-05-2010, 12:12 AM
LawnSite Member

website

Looks Great.

http://www.majesticpalmtrees.com
Old 02-15-2010, 09:46 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Question for you chevy. I can't get my website verified by google. Did you go through this process? I want to get on googlemaps and I've tried to cut and paste the meta tag but can't seem to do it. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:50 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigviclbi View Post
Question for you chevy. I can't get my website verified by google. Did you go through this process? I want to get on googlemaps and I've tried to cut and paste the meta tag but can't seem to do it. Any help would be appreciated.
Yes I did go through this. If i remember right I had to send that Meta Tag code deal to the company that hosts my site because it has to be in a particular spot on the page and they took care of it. As soon as they added that it instantly verified it. Hope this helps

Patrick
Old 02-15-2010, 09:52 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Well I'm not a huge dumb a$$ I was getting frustrated. thanks I'll do that.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:53 PM
LawnSite Member

I know what you mean on the getting frustrated part. It is all a little overwhelming trying to get everything to work.