Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 01-29-2010, 05:50 PM
dclandscape's Avatar
dclandscape dclandscape is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Portsmouth, RI
Posts: 44
advice to everyone....3000doorhangers.com = GREAT!

3000 door hangers/ 2 sided/ full color/ as many changes as needed to get a final approved proof....$400 shipped.

Just got them in today and they are MINT!

We used one side to promote property maintenance with a free mowing promo and the other side we used to promote landscape construction with a 10% off coupon.

....Highly reccomended.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 01-29-2010, 06:11 PM
JayD's Avatar
JayD JayD is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indianapolis, In
Posts: 2,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclandscape View Post
advice to everyone....3000doorhangers.com = GREAT!

3000 door hangers/ 2 sided/ full color/ as many changes as needed to get a final approved proof....$400 shipped.

Just got them in today and they are MINT!

We used one side to promote property maintenance with a free mowing promo and the other side we used to promote landscape construction with a 10% off coupon.

....Highly reccomended.
Where are they........you going to post
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 01-29-2010, 07:07 PM
dclandscape's Avatar
dclandscape dclandscape is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Portsmouth, RI
Posts: 44
i dont know how. lol
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 01-30-2010, 08:59 AM
Lawnmasters Lawnmasters is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Paris, Tn.
Posts: 180
www.doorhangersetc.com

I've used www.doorhangersetc.com for several years. I've used door hangers in conjunction with going door to door and talking to people for several years also, we used to do a lot of door to door in the insurance business, it works well if worked well.

Good luck to all who are trying it this year.
__________________
Greg Pierce, CTP
Lawnmasters Lawn & Landscape, LLC

www.LawnmastersLLPC.com
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01-30-2010, 03:14 PM
JohnnyRocker JohnnyRocker is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Where are they........you going to post
I used them before. Not the best deal out there.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 01-30-2010, 03:47 PM
JayD's Avatar
JayD JayD is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indianapolis, In
Posts: 2,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRocker View Post
I used them before. Not the best deal out there.
Yeah, I have read that many times on here. I used plan -it graphics for mine and I really have to say I think they are very good. I wish I could post them and I have tried many times but for some reason they wont come up.My logos came up but not them...
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 01-30-2010, 10:01 PM
bnclawncare's Avatar
bnclawncare bnclawncare is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Yeah, I have read that many times on here. I used plan -it graphics for mine and I really have to say I think they are very good. I wish I could post them and I have tried many times but for some reason they wont come up.My logos came up but not them...

Plan-it-graphics also created my logo along with my door hangers. Where is your logo posted?

www.bnclawncare.com
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01-30-2010, 10:10 PM
JayD's Avatar
JayD JayD is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indianapolis, In
Posts: 2,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnclawncare View Post
Plan-it-graphics also created my logo along with my door hangers. Where is your logo posted?

www.bnclawncare.com
Not for sure, but its a thread that ask to see logos. I have never tried posting up anoyher link on here like some do...not sure i know how to.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 01-30-2010, 10:14 PM
echeandia's Avatar
echeandia echeandia is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Not for sure, but its a thread that ask to see logos. I have never tried posting up anoyher link on here like some do...not sure i know how to.
Click on the Go Advanced button below. On the Advanced Edit page scroll down to the Manage Attachments button. You can figure out the rest.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-30-2010, 10:18 PM
JayD's Avatar
JayD JayD is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indianapolis, In
Posts: 2,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by echeandia View Post
Click on the Go Advanced button below. On the Advanced Edit page scroll down to the Manage Attachments button. You can figure out the rest.
OK.......I will try, but my wife is screaming for me to take the dog out to#*^%$#@ and come in and watch a movie with her.....LOL

But I just looked and if you go to search, its the one that says show off your logo.....Mine is about haft way into it...Precision Cuts Lawn Care
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
advertising , door hangers

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:09 PM.

Page generated in 0.09848 seconds with 8 queries