Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 01-20-2010, 02:34 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Thumbs up disclaimer* no drinking beverages while reading this thread

up first we have the disclaimers from the lawnsite fluid film forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano50 View Post
DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not recommended for use as a fire ******ant. If engulfed in flames; stop, drop and roll.
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: USING FLUID FILM AS A DEODERANT COULD LEAD TO EXLUSION AT PARTIES AND FUNNY NICKNAMES. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL USE ON HUMANS.
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film has no proven effect for stiff joints, athritis, and should never be used as a colon cleanser. Read all warning labels carefully before using Fluid Film.
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not recommended for personal use. Using it on one's hair could result in a Grandview-like appearance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYNYRD View Post
*disclaimer

fluid film should not be used as a cooking spray

Quote:
disclaimer**** do not under any circumstances feed fluid film to anyone or eat it yourself
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: While Fluid Film is classified as non-toxic and non-hazardous, it is not recommended for any personal consumption. The use of Fluid Film as a medicinal aid while sick could increase volume of anal discharge or projectile vomiting. Read all warnings carefully, and avoid swigging of Fluid Film. Please. I beg of you. Slowly back away from the can...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
disclaimer: wipe it in real good before you step on it or you will slip and smash your leg and almost take out your face on a blower rack....just saying.
Quote:
i want to remind all of you to not use your fluid film for cooking purposes. at the same time if you want to disobey every disclaimer ever posted and deep fry your turkey in ff remember to not exede the 450 degree flash point or else u'll be very, very sorry
Quote:
disclaimer*

use of fluid film as a condoment is not recommended
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film may taste wonderful (Wouldn't know, never tried it ), but it is NOT recommended for human consumption. It is an industrial strength corrosion preventive and lubricant. It is classified as non-toxic and non-hazardous, but it may give you a volcanic eruption of the trots for all I know. Read all warning labels carefully before using Fluid Film.
----------------------------------------------

now we have disclaimers from other area's of lawnsite

Quote:
disclaimer*

the use of fluid film as an accelerant is strictly prohibited
Quote:
disclaimer* do not use fluid film for cooking
Quote:
i gotta write dano and tell him fluid film needs a disclaimer, do not get fluid film on your hands and then pull on a pair of visegrips or swing a hammer dangerous things could happen if you do
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not recommended as a personal lubricant. Could cause burning (see above), or a string of other issues which we don't really want to think about.

It is, however, the best rust/corrosion preventive and industrial lubricant on the market!
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not recommended for use as a laxative. Read all warning labels before using Fluid Film.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise Landscapes View Post
Disclaimer:
Although Fluid Film is a far superior lubrication product than any others of it's kind,
and being a natural product, It is still not to be intended to be applied on the human body or any open orfices there of. Applying to birth canal prior to birth will cause the baby to have severe slipage like a slippery greased pig without grip.
--------------------------------

here we have disclaimers from the fluid film forum on plowsite

Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Read all warning labels carefully before using Fluid Film. Fluid Film is not recommended for human consumption or for use as a laxative.
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not recommended for human consumption. Read all warning labels carefully before using Fluid Film. Stomach distress, Montezuma's revenge, social exclusion, foul body odor, or projectile vomiting could all be possible results from drinking Fluid Film like Coca-cola. Don't do it guys. Just use it on your equipment.
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not formulated for use as a deodorant. Read all warning labels carefully before using Fluid Film. Using Fluid Film as a deodorant could lead to social exclusion, funny looks at parties or a persistent rash.
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not recommended as a personal lubricant. Read all warning labels carefully before using Fluid Film. Using Fluid Film as a personal lubricant could lead to skin irritation, rashes or shrinkage of body parts. OK, so I'm not sure about the last one but I'm sure it will keep someone from using it.
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film should not be used as a personal defense spray. Read all warning labels carefully before using Fluid Film. Spraying a heavy dose of Fluid Film behind you while running and squealing like a scared ten-year old girl could cause a would-be attacker to slip and fall, thereby opening you up to a lawsuit for personal pain and injury. :nod:
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Any uses posted by Dissociative are not recommended by the manufacturer. Read all warnings labels carefully before using Fluid Film.
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not suitable for human consumption. Using it on your eggs or as a coffee sweetener could cause your head to grow three times too large and then explode.

OK, so I embellished a little on that last part.
Quote:
NO, NO, tell me he didn't say that!?

As a deterrent, just remember it's made out of woolwax. Do you really want to be smelling like a sheep down there???

DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not suitable or recommended as a personal lubricant. It could make your head shrink three times too small and not explode.

OK, so I embellished a little on that last part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjasonbr View Post
Applying Fluid Film at or near your childs mouth will result in either you staying home the next day and having to clean up the yak - or your spouse having to clean up yak, which will probably end up worse for you in the long run than cleaning up the yak yourself. AS a result Fluid Film does not recommend or endorse the use of Fluid Film on children.
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: Never put Fluid Film inside a microwave. Never. Never use Fluid Film as butter for your popcorn. Never. Never spray Fluid Film on any balls but trailer hitch balls. Never. Never offer your date a Fluid Film massage. Never.
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: The use of Fluid Film as a personal lubricant or oral contraceptive will not prevent pregnancy, has no nutritional value, tastes like sheep scrotum, is not part of a healthy breakfast, and could lead to abdominal cramps and anal leakage. Read all warnings carefully before using Fluid Film. If tempted to use Fluid Film in place of astroglide, promptly return can to store, request a full refund, and seek out a mental health professional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise1229 View Post
Disclaimer:
Using your FF on your guitar will make you want to keep playing with your instrument
as much as a wet slippery virgin to never quit playing!
-----------------------------

ok soldiers, feel free to add any i may have missed
Old 01-20-2010, 07:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man, general, you really spent alot of time in collecting these disclaimers, eh?
you should add it to mine on the fan page...
Old 01-20-2010, 07:06 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not recommended for personal use. Using it on one's hair could result in a Grandview-like appearance.

OMG !!!! this one cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2010, 07:14 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyofFluidFilm View Post
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man, general, you really spent alot of time in collecting these disclaimers, eh?
you should add it to mine on the fan page...
if after all my hard work collecting these we manage to prevent the need for even just 1 more disclaimer than i have served this army well

i don't see yours on the fan page where is it
Old 01-20-2010, 07:40 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Dude you are the man....I just got ome and was gonna start looking for some, but you've found more than I knew existed...That is awesome!
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Old 01-20-2010, 07:44 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I forgot to mention how much I like the title!!!
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Old 01-20-2010, 07:59 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

This is classic! Go ahead and post it as a blog on the fan page. Sorry I haven't been around much this week. I'm on the road at the Mid-Am show. If there are any members who will be there don't forget to stop by.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:59 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Holy crap those are funny! I've got tears in my eyes from laughing, good job!

Danos best DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film may taste wonderful (Wouldn't know, never tried it ), but it is NOT recommended for human consumption. It is an industrial strength corrosion preventive and lubricant. It is classified as non-toxic and non-hazardous, but it may give you a volcanic eruption of the trots for all I know. Read all warning labels carefully before using Fluid Film.

Bills best disclaimer: wipe it in real good before you step on it or you will slip and smash your leg and almost take out your face on a blower rack....just saying.

Sorry Bill, I couldn't resist lol, I know you almost bashed your face in, but in hindsight it is funny now knowing you didn't bash your face in.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:29 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Dude you are the man....I just got ome and was gonna start looking for some, but you've found more than I knew existed...That is awesome!
Quote:
I forgot to mention how much I like the title!!!
hey dan, i think what general D is saying is i need a raise

i felt that the perfect title for this thread because i didn't want this happening to anyone...

Old 01-20-2010, 08:30 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
This is classic! Go ahead and post it as a blog on the fan page. Sorry I haven't been around much this week. I'm on the road at the Mid-Am show. If there are any members who will be there don't forget to stop by.
not a problem commander, you have your 2 best generals and princess holding the fort down while ur on the road