Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #641  
Old 06-25-2012, 04:53 PM
TriCountyLawn's Avatar
TriCountyLawn TriCountyLawn is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NW Indiana
Posts: 1,519
Very nice , I love how that truck looks with those mirrors. Are those some factory take off tires/ rims ? I almost bought some of those mirrors the other night but the mirrors are the only thing still mint on my truck as I broke another door handle and need another new tail lamp circuit panel. One of these days.
Reply With Quote
  #642  
Old 06-25-2012, 07:32 PM
LawnMan19's Avatar
LawnMan19 LawnMan19 is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Where I need to be
Posts: 3,244
Work looks good, and that truck looks Sick man can't wait to see the 06 done up.
__________________
'' hard workers never slack and slackers never work hard.''
Reply With Quote
  #643  
Old 06-25-2012, 09:19 PM
RLS24's Avatar
RLS24 RLS24 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Amherst, NY
Posts: 1,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriCountyLawn View Post
Very nice , I love how that truck looks with those mirrors. Are those some factory take off tires/ rims ? I almost bought some of those mirrors the other night but the mirrors are the only thing still mint on my truck as I broke another door handle and need another new tail lamp circuit panel. One of these days.
The rims came on it when I bought it. It had different center caps, on it, that I didnt like so I just added the center caps. I think since its a '99 the wheels might be original, I have seen a FEW others with the same wheels and center caps like it had.
__________________
Chevy and Ford trucks, Wright & Toro mowers, Echo 2-cycle, too much other stuff to list......

My Pictures:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=302091
Reply With Quote
  #644  
Old 06-25-2012, 10:37 PM
LawnMan19's Avatar
LawnMan19 LawnMan19 is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Where I need to be
Posts: 3,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRi24 View Post
The rims came on it when I bought it. It had different center caps, on it, that I didnt like so I just added the center caps. I think since its a '99 the wheels might be original, I have seen a FEW others with the same wheels and center caps like it had.
Yeah, I believe the wheels and center caps it had are the original ones.
__________________
'' hard workers never slack and slackers never work hard.''
Reply With Quote
  #645  
Old 06-26-2012, 11:24 AM
TriCountyLawn's Avatar
TriCountyLawn TriCountyLawn is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NW Indiana
Posts: 1,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRi24 View Post
The rims came on it when I bought it. It had different center caps, on it, that I didnt like so I just added the center caps. I think since its a '99 the wheels might be original, I have seen a FEW others with the same wheels and center caps like it had.
Thats cool, My K2500 is a 00' and came with the ole reg chev steel wheels. Ive wanted to get a set of take offs and put some winter tires on the original rims for a while but its funny how the truck never gets pimped. Im hoping next year to put new cab corners on it and a paint job etc but it gets used way too much to sit. How hard were those mirrors to install ?
Reply With Quote
  #646  
Old 06-26-2012, 04:10 PM
RLS24's Avatar
RLS24 RLS24 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Amherst, NY
Posts: 1,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriCountyLawn View Post
Thats cool, My K2500 is a 00' and came with the ole reg chev steel wheels. Ive wanted to get a set of take offs and put some winter tires on the original rims for a while but its funny how the truck never gets pimped. Im hoping next year to put new cab corners on it and a paint job etc but it gets used way too much to sit. How hard were those mirrors to install ?
yeah its funny how the more work you get and the more people you have working for you, the less you seem to care about your truck haha
__________________
Chevy and Ford trucks, Wright & Toro mowers, Echo 2-cycle, too much other stuff to list......

My Pictures:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=302091
Reply With Quote
  #647  
Old 06-26-2012, 10:50 PM
RLS24's Avatar
RLS24 RLS24 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Amherst, NY
Posts: 1,565
lift and new tires today on the '06. Got 2" in the back, 3" in the front, tires are Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 305/70/16. Also installed OEM foglights. And I ordered another set of the Chevy NBS towing mirrors after my friends talked me into lol. I'm really happy with how my truck turned out.

__________________
Chevy and Ford trucks, Wright & Toro mowers, Echo 2-cycle, too much other stuff to list......

My Pictures:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=302091
Reply With Quote
  #648  
Old 06-26-2012, 11:27 PM
LawnMan19's Avatar
LawnMan19 LawnMan19 is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Where I need to be
Posts: 3,244
Looks sweet man, now your ridin high
__________________
'' hard workers never slack and slackers never work hard.''
Reply With Quote
  #649  
Old 06-26-2012, 11:49 PM
ch973934 ch973934 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Western MA
Posts: 38
New upgrades look good, and I was thinking when I saw that picture it was missing something but you said you already ordered them haha, my 07 wouldn't be the same without the vertical mirrors... You've convinced me to buy a set for my 96 I think too!
Reply With Quote
  #650  
Old 06-27-2012, 01:14 AM
stik208 stik208 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRi24 View Post
lift and new tires today on the '06. Got 2" in the back, 3" in the front, tires are Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 305/70/16. Also installed OEM foglights. And I ordered another set of the Chevy NBS towing mirrors after my friends talked me into lol. I'm really happy with how my truck turned out.

Not overdone, I like it. Please don't letter it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 PM.

Page generated in 0.07337 seconds with 8 queries