Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 06-25-2012, 04:53 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice , I love how that truck looks with those mirrors. Are those some factory take off tires/ rims ? I almost bought some of those mirrors the other night but the mirrors are the only thing still mint on my truck as I broke another door handle and need another new tail lamp circuit panel. One of these days.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:32 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Work looks good, and that truck looks Sick man can't wait to see the 06 done up.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:19 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriCountyLawn View Post
Very nice , I love how that truck looks with those mirrors. Are those some factory take off tires/ rims ? I almost bought some of those mirrors the other night but the mirrors are the only thing still mint on my truck as I broke another door handle and need another new tail lamp circuit panel. One of these days.
The rims came on it when I bought it. It had different center caps, on it, that I didnt like so I just added the center caps. I think since its a '99 the wheels might be original, I have seen a FEW others with the same wheels and center caps like it had.

My Pictures:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=302091
Old 06-25-2012, 10:37 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRi24 View Post
The rims came on it when I bought it. It had different center caps, on it, that I didnt like so I just added the center caps. I think since its a '99 the wheels might be original, I have seen a FEW others with the same wheels and center caps like it had.
Yeah, I believe the wheels and center caps it had are the original ones.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:24 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Thats cool, My K2500 is a 00' and came with the ole reg chev steel wheels. Ive wanted to get a set of take offs and put some winter tires on the original rims for a while but its funny how the truck never gets pimped. Im hoping next year to put new cab corners on it and a paint job etc but it gets used way too much to sit. How hard were those mirrors to install ?
Old 06-26-2012, 04:10 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriCountyLawn View Post
Thats cool, My K2500 is a 00' and came with the ole reg chev steel wheels. Ive wanted to get a set of take offs and put some winter tires on the original rims for a while but its funny how the truck never gets pimped. Im hoping next year to put new cab corners on it and a paint job etc but it gets used way too much to sit. How hard were those mirrors to install ?
yeah its funny how the more work you get and the more people you have working for you, the less you seem to care about your truck haha

My Pictures:
Old 06-26-2012, 10:50 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

lift and new tires today on the '06. Got 2" in the back, 3" in the front, tires are Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 305/70/16. Also installed OEM foglights. And I ordered another set of the Chevy NBS towing mirrors after my friends talked me into lol. I'm really happy with how my truck turned out.

My Pictures:
Old 06-26-2012, 11:27 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Looks sweet man, now your ridin high
Old 06-26-2012, 11:49 PM
LawnSite Member

New upgrades look good, and I was thinking when I saw that picture it was missing something but you said you already ordered them haha, my 07 wouldn't be the same without the vertical mirrors... You've convinced me to buy a set for my 96 I think too!
Old 06-27-2012, 01:14 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
lift and new tires today on the '06. Got 2" in the back, 3" in the front, tires are Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 305/70/16. Also installed OEM foglights. And I ordered another set of the Chevy NBS towing mirrors after my friends talked me into lol. I'm really happy with how my truck turned out.

Not overdone, I like it. Please don't letter it.