Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #141  
Old 02-03-2010, 11:30 PM
ProTouch Groundscapes's Avatar
ProTouch Groundscapes ProTouch Groundscapes is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 2,093
do you paint yourself green as well ronnie? ron jeremy....jk, couldnt resist!

have we even seen pictures of this truck yet??? 14pages and nothing...
__________________
ProTouch Groundscapes LLC.
"Creativity Inspired By The World We Live In."
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 02-04-2010, 09:38 AM
bobcat_ron's Avatar
bobcat_ron bobcat_ron is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Abbotsford, British Columbia
Posts: 9,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProTouch Groundscapes View Post
do you paint yourself green as well ronnie? ron jeremy....jk, couldnt resist!

No, I don't need green screen for that part, just a bag over my head is all the girls need.
__________________
The amount of energy necessary to refute bullsh*t is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it


http://www.youtube.com/user/69rd96
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 02-04-2010, 09:41 AM
ProTouch Groundscapes's Avatar
ProTouch Groundscapes ProTouch Groundscapes is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 2,093
if i were you, id grow my hair out a bit and curl it and go to the bars introducing yourself as Ron Jeremy. some girls are into that sort of thing and apparently he still gets gigs, no idea how... They can be disappointed later in the night, but just keep the lights off and all will be good.

seriously this thread is crap...
__________________
ProTouch Groundscapes LLC.
"Creativity Inspired By The World We Live In."
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 02-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Lazer_Z's Avatar
Lazer_Z Lazer_Z is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProTouch Groundscapes View Post
if i were you, id grow my hair out a bit and curl it and go to the bars introducing yourself as Ron Jeremy. some girls are into that sort of thing and apparently he still gets gigs, no idea how... They can be disappointed later in the night, but just keep the lights off and all will be good.

seriously this thread is crap...
Half true, all of GR's threads are crap.
__________________
Rob
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 02-06-2010, 11:57 AM
alco alco is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer_Z View Post
Half true, all of GR's threads are crap.
Now that's entirely true.
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 02-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Gravel Rat Gravel Rat is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 9,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer_Z View Post
Half true, all of GR's threads are crap.
Well for one thing I make a guaranteed 40 grand a year and I don't have to ride or push a lawnmower like you.

Another thing I don't spread rumors that people might be pedophiles which I'am not and I assume your youtube handle is Knot222 coincidently it says the user name is Rob. If it is you what a phucking looser kinda childish I guess that is the way you are

Back to my truck I have got the decks swapped no pictures yet no time for snapping pictures. Swapping decks in the driveway probably wasn't the best idea. Got it almost done thou need to put the hydraulics on the 06 and build two steel brackets it will be good to go.

The one topsoil supplier is trying to find a 1 ton dump truck to buy so if I can supply a dump truck service for him I can. The only thing the soil he has isn't premo stuff its black and thats about it you really need to add fertilizer.
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 02-07-2010, 08:54 PM
stroker51 stroker51 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Northeast Kansas
Posts: 820
Wow, I might be able to come up with something to say in later when my head clears up....
__________________
--Lawn Enhancement Engineer--
24 years old
4 Powerstrokes Hiniker & Western plows & salters
22' goosneck flatbed 20' 14k tilt bumper pull skid trailer 18' tandem flatbed
05 JD 737 60" Z
07 JD 657A 54" Quik-trak
11 Z925A JD
Deere 36 w/b hydro
Toro 44 hydro
Deere 21's
Lesco Spreaders
RedMax stihl shindaiwa
200 gal spray rig
Billy Goat truck loader
7753 Bobcat
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 02-07-2010, 09:12 PM
DirtMerchant's Avatar
DirtMerchant DirtMerchant is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Dawson Creek, BC
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravel Rat View Post
Well for one thing I make a guaranteed 40 grand a year and I don't have to ride or push a lawnmower like you.

Another thing I don't spread rumors that people might be pedophiles which I'am not and I assume your youtube handle is Knot222 coincidently it says the user name is Rob. If it is you what a phucking looser kinda childish I guess that is the way you are

Back to my truck I have got the decks swapped no pictures yet no time for snapping pictures. Swapping decks in the driveway probably wasn't the best idea. Got it almost done thou need to put the hydraulics on the 06 and build two steel brackets it will be good to go.

The one topsoil supplier is trying to find a 1 ton dump truck to buy so if I can supply a dump truck service for him I can. The only thing the soil he has isn't premo stuff its black and thats about it you really need to add fertilizer.
Be belittling people who mow lawns on a lawn site?


It doesn't take away from the fact your threads still SUCK
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 02-07-2010, 09:35 PM
bobcat_ron's Avatar
bobcat_ron bobcat_ron is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Abbotsford, British Columbia
Posts: 9,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroker51 View Post
Wow, I might be able to come up with something to say in later when my head clears up....
How about GR's new theme song in the tune of Fred Roger's neighbourhood:

"It's a wonderful day for a prostitute, even though they look kinda destitute........"
__________________
The amount of energy necessary to refute bullsh*t is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it


http://www.youtube.com/user/69rd96
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 02-07-2010, 10:46 PM
alco alco is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post
How about GR's new theme song in the tune of Fred Roger's neighbourhood:

"It's a wonderful day for a prostitute, even though they look kinda destitute........"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....nice one Ron.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 AM.

Page generated in 0.14140 seconds with 8 queries