Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather
View Poll Results: Who's going to win Super Bowl?
Saints 60 45.80%
Colts 71 54.20%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2010, 10:47 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
Obviously from my avatar my team did not do too well, so I'm backing another Manning....Go Colts!
I'm with you!
Old 01-25-2010, 11:05 AM
LawnSite Member

I see there will be a lot of Pissing and moaning after the 7th, Saints should have gotten pounded last night and did for the most part, the Vikings beat the Vikings

If they think they can hang with Peyton, they better heel fast and learn how to call plays, Colts are going to dismember them one by one. To bad really Bree's is a former Hoosier at Purdue U. So I say Colts is gonna be the SAint's Hurricane Katrina and rain on their short lived Parade
Old 01-25-2010, 11:18 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip&tear View Post
I see there will be a lot of Pissing and moaning after the 7th, Saints should have gotten pounded last night and did for the most part, the Vikings beat the Vikings

If they think they can hang with Peyton, they better heel fast and learn how to call plays, Colts are going to dismember them one by one. To bad really Bree's is a former Hoosier at Purdue U. So I say Colts is gonna be the SAint's Hurricane Katrina and rain on their short lived Parade
Learn how to call plays? If i am not mistaken, the Saints had the #1 offense in the NFL as the Colts..#9. Yeah the Saints must be doing something wrong The Saints has one of the best balanced offenses in the league as the Colts ranked last in rushing offense. So how can you say they need to learn "how to call plays"
Old 01-25-2010, 11:24 AM
LawnSite Member

Didn't you watch the game last night? Except for a few break out plays they sucked

Just to prove a point I'm not the only one that thought this, I just "Googled Saints play calling" to see what I could find.
http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/m...asp?p=17664743

Here's another one:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ing/?related=1

Last edited by rip&tear; 01-25-2010 at 11:31 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:31 AM
LawnSite Member

Colts of course, but as a fellow Purdue Alum it is good to see Brees going to the SB.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:32 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ike1018 View Post
Colts of course, but as a fellow Purdue Alum it is good to see Brees going to the SB.
I agree, I like dhim when he was at Purdue and have tried to follow his career inteh Pro's, he has done very well! I'm happy for him but feel it will be short lived
Old 01-25-2010, 11:33 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip&tear View Post
Didn't you watch the game last night? Except for a few break out plays they sucked

Just to prove a point I'm not the only one that thought this, I just "Googled Saints play calling" to see what I could find.
http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/m...asp?p=17664743
I watched the game last night and sure it was sloppy but how can you say there play calling is bad? I guess when your a Colts fan nobody compares
Old 01-25-2010, 11:38 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenstar lawn View Post
I watched the game last night and sure it was sloppy but how can you say there play calling is bad? I guess when your a Colts fan nobody compares
It was soft, yeah you are right about how nobody compares to the Colts, glad you said it though, I didn't want to sound egotistical
Old 01-25-2010, 11:41 AM
LawnSite Member

Anyone who's a true football fan needs to cheer against the Colts. Everyone knows that the Colts are a Baltimore team. Also too, their quarterback has a girl name. (Incidentally, the 60th most popular girl name in 2008.)

http://www.ssa.gov/cgi-bin/babyname.cgi
Old 01-25-2010, 11:43 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I've had a problem with the Colts ever since they snuck outta B'more in the middle of the night...so go Saints!

"The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it." ~ Benjamin Franklin