Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-28-2010, 07:58 PM
LawnSite Member

Help someone

I have been using grounds keeper pro and their contract included with the program. I am concered on how to list services in this contract. Here is how it is listed now
Services to Customer: The Company shall provide the services listed on page 1 of this document to Customer.
So say I sell a customer a season mowing contract and on page 1 it is listed as price pre cut at 26 cuts a season with grand total. Say durring one of the weeks in that season contract I have to pick up extra debries to mow or I have to proform another service how would you list it so you wouldnt have to do a contract for each service the request and still cover your back?
Old 01-28-2010, 09:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Personally I would throw that program out…we bought it several years back it is was one of the most worthless things I ever seen……just my 2 cents

It is what it is......

Check out some of our manicuring http://sangerlawncareplus.com/Site%202/Photos%202.html
Old 01-29-2010, 12:33 AM
LawnSite Member

hey i use gkpro to manage a division of my maintenance accounts..i cant get by with that program soley.. but for what i use it for everyone loves the way the documents come out. a lot of ppl have said,,wow i didnt know you had some big expensive program for this// i just thought you used quickbooks..lol