Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 02-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Dano50's Avatar
Dano50 Dano50 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Posts: 1,782
I did look into the NJNLA show, and it would be a good show for us. The attendance is small for the costs involved for us to go all the way out there, though.

We did PANTS for a few years but it really didn't pay off. We stopped doing it last year. Heck, PANTS was in Jersey two years ago. We were there!
__________________
Check us out on FACEBOOK.
  #92  
Old 02-03-2010, 06:53 PM
DLAWNS's Avatar
DLAWNS DLAWNS is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ocean County,New Jersey
Posts: 5,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer_Z View Post
Ain't it a kick in the nuts Bill? All the love we show FF as the ONLY Jersey boys in the FF forum and we get a no show from Dano. How about one of the big shows that come to PA? would that be close enough? You would have had a great venue at NJNLA Dan, ton's of people to sell on FF, Bill or I could help sell the stuff at a show, even though in my opinion it can sell it self.
haha, I would go to PA for a show especially to see my ff peeps, lol Were you at NJNLA? I thought it was a decent show but it was kinda small. And I would definitely help to push the product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano50 View Post
Uh oh, here comes the grief...

Tell me about the big shows in PA. What are their numbers like? Are they pulling in at least 3,000 attendees?
I don't know much about the PA shows but NJLCA has to have at least 3000 attendees. That place was packed all day! I would say the NJLCA show is at least 4 times the size of the NJNLA show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer_Z View Post
Well, I remember the one year you did a MAHTS show when they were going. How about PANTS? it's in Pennsylvanian again this year, there are a good number of people that attend, but I'm not sure on the exact number. PANTS is in August, you should look into it.

Like I said you could have drawn a great crowd at NJNLA, they had everything from plants to excavators and skids.

Come on Dan, show your Jersey guys some respect and visit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano50 View Post
I did look into the NJNLA show, and it would be a good show for us. The attendance is small for the costs involved for us to go all the way out there, though.

We did PANTS for a few years but it really didn't pay off. We stopped doing it last year. Heck, PANTS was in Jersey two years ago. We were there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYNYRD View Post
hey bill how big is your back yard

big enough to set up a giant Fluid Film slip and slide!!!!
__________________
Bill Depierro
Depierro Lawns Inc.
29 years old
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
  #93  
Old 02-03-2010, 07:17 PM
SKYNYRD's Avatar
SKYNYRD SKYNYRD is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brewster NY 10509
Posts: 10,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer_Z View Post
Ain't it a kick in the nuts Bill? All the love we show FF as the ONLY Jersey boys in the FF forum and we get a no show from Dano. How about one of the big shows that come to PA? would that be close enough? You would have had a great venue at NJNLA Dan, ton's of people to sell on FF, Bill or I could help sell the stuff at a show, even though in my opinion it can sell it self.
i'll tell ya what's a kick in the nuts. all the time i spent putting this thread together then you come in on the 87th post and don't say a single thing good, bad or, indifferent about my efforts to show what a great product fluid film is. that's a kick in the nuts















  #94  
Old 02-03-2010, 07:21 PM
SKYNYRD's Avatar
SKYNYRD SKYNYRD is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brewster NY 10509
Posts: 10,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins343 View Post
That is one nice plow!
thanks jeff

the plow it's self is either a 8' fisher conventional or MM1 (not sure which) modified to fit the MM2 frame
  #95  
Old 02-03-2010, 07:24 PM
SKYNYRD's Avatar
SKYNYRD SKYNYRD is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brewster NY 10509
Posts: 10,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
big enough to set up a giant Fluid Film slip and slide!!!!
dang it bill u went and caused the need for this on me! i almost got away without needing to put one in this thread


DISCLAIMER* Use of fuid film on a slip n slide may seam like a good idea to increase your fun but it is not recommended under any circumstances as the most likely result is breaking the sound barrier, hitting something like a tree head on and breaking your neck
  #96  
Old 02-03-2010, 07:26 PM
DLAWNS's Avatar
DLAWNS DLAWNS is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ocean County,New Jersey
Posts: 5,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYNYRD View Post
i'll tell ya what's a kick in the nuts. all the time i spent putting this thread together then you come in on the 87th post and don't say a single thing good, bad or, indifferent about my efforts to show what a great product fluid film is. that's a kick in the nuts

General, I think we need to pardon Lazer Z for his lack of comments about your thread. I think he is just highly upset that he's not gonna be meeting Joy, Dano or you anytime soon. lol
__________________
Bill Depierro
Depierro Lawns Inc.
29 years old
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
  #97  
Old 02-03-2010, 07:28 PM
DLAWNS's Avatar
DLAWNS DLAWNS is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ocean County,New Jersey
Posts: 5,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYNYRD View Post
dang it bill u went and caused the need for this on me! i almost got away without needing to put one in this thread


DISCLAIMER* Use of fuid film on a slip n slide may seam like a good idea to increase your fun but it is not recommended under any circumstances as the most likely result is breaking the sound barrier, hitting something like a tree head on and breaking your neck
That is one of the best disclaimers yet!!!!
__________________
Bill Depierro
Depierro Lawns Inc.
29 years old
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
  #98  
Old 02-03-2010, 07:29 PM
SKYNYRD's Avatar
SKYNYRD SKYNYRD is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brewster NY 10509
Posts: 10,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
General, I think we need to pardon Lazer Z for his lack of comments about your thread. I think he is just highly upset that he's not gonna be meeting Joy, Dano or you anytime soon. lol
i can see him wanting to meet dano and joy but me is he insane



i had the distinct pleasure of conversing with both the commander and the princess on the telephone on monday
  #99  
Old 02-03-2010, 07:31 PM
SKYNYRD's Avatar
SKYNYRD SKYNYRD is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brewster NY 10509
Posts: 10,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
That is one of the best disclaimers yet!!!!
thank you, thank you very much

i couldn't have done it without you
  #100  
Old 02-03-2010, 07:32 PM
SKYNYRD's Avatar
SKYNYRD SKYNYRD is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brewster NY 10509
Posts: 10,447






 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:15 AM.

Page generated in 0.11908 seconds with 8 queries