Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-03-2010, 06:28 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I did look into the NJNLA show, and it would be a good show for us. The attendance is small for the costs involved for us to go all the way out there, though.

We did PANTS for a few years but it really didn't pay off. We stopped doing it last year. Heck, PANTS was in Jersey two years ago. We were there!
Old 02-03-2010, 06:53 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer_Z View Post
Ain't it a kick in the nuts Bill? All the love we show FF as the ONLY Jersey boys in the FF forum and we get a no show from Dano. How about one of the big shows that come to PA? would that be close enough? You would have had a great venue at NJNLA Dan, ton's of people to sell on FF, Bill or I could help sell the stuff at a show, even though in my opinion it can sell it self.
haha, I would go to PA for a show especially to see my ff peeps, lol Were you at NJNLA? I thought it was a decent show but it was kinda small. And I would definitely help to push the product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano50 View Post
Uh oh, here comes the grief...

Tell me about the big shows in PA. What are their numbers like? Are they pulling in at least 3,000 attendees?
I don't know much about the PA shows but NJLCA has to have at least 3000 attendees. That place was packed all day! I would say the NJLCA show is at least 4 times the size of the NJNLA show.

Quote:
Well, I remember the one year you did a MAHTS show when they were going. How about PANTS? it's in Pennsylvanian again this year, there are a good number of people that attend, but I'm not sure on the exact number. PANTS is in August, you should look into it.

Like I said you could have drawn a great crowd at NJNLA, they had everything from plants to excavators and skids.

Come on Dan, show your Jersey guys some respect and visit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano50 View Post
I did look into the NJNLA show, and it would be a good show for us. The attendance is small for the costs involved for us to go all the way out there, though.

We did PANTS for a few years but it really didn't pay off. We stopped doing it last year. Heck, PANTS was in Jersey two years ago. We were there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYNYRD View Post
hey bill how big is your back yard

big enough to set up a giant Fluid Film slip and slide!!!!
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Old 02-03-2010, 07:17 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Ain't it a kick in the nuts Bill? All the love we show FF as the ONLY Jersey boys in the FF forum and we get a no show from Dano. How about one of the big shows that come to PA? would that be close enough? You would have had a great venue at NJNLA Dan, ton's of people to sell on FF, Bill or I could help sell the stuff at a show, even though in my opinion it can sell it self.
i'll tell ya what's a kick in the nuts. all the time i spent putting this thread together then you come in on the 87th post and don't say a single thing good, bad or, indifferent about my efforts to show what a great product fluid film is. that's a kick in the nuts

Old 02-03-2010, 07:21 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins343 View Post
That is one nice plow!
thanks jeff

the plow it's self is either a 8' fisher conventional or MM1 (not sure which) modified to fit the MM2 frame
Old 02-03-2010, 07:24 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
big enough to set up a giant Fluid Film slip and slide!!!!
dang it bill u went and caused the need for this on me! i almost got away without needing to put one in this thread

DISCLAIMER* Use of fuid film on a slip n slide may seam like a good idea to increase your fun but it is not recommended under any circumstances as the most likely result is breaking the sound barrier, hitting something like a tree head on and breaking your neck
Old 02-03-2010, 07:26 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
i'll tell ya what's a kick in the nuts. all the time i spent putting this thread together then you come in on the 87th post and don't say a single thing good, bad or, indifferent about my efforts to show what a great product fluid film is. that's a kick in the nuts

General, I think we need to pardon Lazer Z for his lack of comments about your thread. I think he is just highly upset that he's not gonna be meeting Joy, Dano or you anytime soon. lol
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Old 02-03-2010, 07:28 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
dang it bill u went and caused the need for this on me! i almost got away without needing to put one in this thread

DISCLAIMER* Use of fuid film on a slip n slide may seam like a good idea to increase your fun but it is not recommended under any circumstances as the most likely result is breaking the sound barrier, hitting something like a tree head on and breaking your neck
That is one of the best disclaimers yet!!!!
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Old 02-03-2010, 07:29 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
General, I think we need to pardon Lazer Z for his lack of comments about your thread. I think he is just highly upset that he's not gonna be meeting Joy, Dano or you anytime soon. lol
i can see him wanting to meet dano and joy but me is he insane

i had the distinct pleasure of conversing with both the commander and the princess on the telephone on monday
Old 02-03-2010, 07:31 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
That is one of the best disclaimers yet!!!!
thank you, thank you very much

i couldn't have done it without you
Old 02-03-2010, 07:32 PM
LawnSite Fanatic